Saturday, 6 December 2014

Lush Wishlist #3

lush wishlist #3

Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

So here I am typing up yet another wishlist. It's no secret that Lush is loved by many and their christmas collection becomes one of the most talked about subject in the blogosphere. I have seen a few things from the collection and these five pretty bath products are the ones that struck out to me the most.
First up, Baked Alaska soap. This is such an eye catching skincare product and the citrusy scent promises to wake you up on those cold and gloomy days.
The Butterbear bath bomb sure is a Instagram worthy bath product and I would describe this as a 'hug in a tub' product because of it's comforting properties, I would definitely want to try this.
Shoot for the stars bath bomb has been on my wishlist for ages! I have heard so many good things about this product and the fact that it turns your bath water into a midnight sky makes me want to stock up on these.
Candy mountain bubble bar looks uber cute and because I am already a huge fan of the creamy candy bubble bar, I am sure that I will like love this too. 
Lastly the Melting snowman bath melt is a must buy! It's so purse friendly! I want to try a spicier scent and this one is ideal for the holiday season. I really hope to pick all of these up soon.

What Lush products are on your wishlist?

12 comments:

  1. The snowman bath melt is so cute, my favourite lush christmas stuff is definitely the snow fairy products though!

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree <3 I am not too keen on the snow fairy scent *shock horror* but I do know how popular it is x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Will definitely be picking it up now, just love candy scents! x

      Delete
  3. i love candy mountain so much, it has such a lovely smell!! x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds fab! ^^ Candy scents sure are great!

      Delete
  4. I haven't been to Lush in years, I forgot how cute their products are! I love the snowman bath melt, but I would never want to use it

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am kind of the same but i wait until this time of the year to go lush crazy haha! I agree, it sure is cute! x

      Delete
  5. Candy Mountain is one of my favourites! You should definitely put the Christmas Penguin on your list it's just the cutest little guy ever haha and smells so nice! xx
    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww sounds cute! haha ^^ I will check it out once I go to the store x

      Delete
  6. That melting snowman one is too cute!

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara