Saturday, 20 December 2014

Chanel Reverie Parisienne Spring 2015 Make-Up Collection




Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well!

When I think of spring I automatically think of delicate pastel shades and flowers blooming on a sunny day. Chanel's Spring 2015 collection is totally spot on, this collection brings you the essence and colours of the spring season.
I really wanted to feature this stunning collection, after all it is Chanel!
My top picks from the collection are: The blusher compact, eyeshadow quad, nail polishes and the lipsticks.
First up, the blusher! Can I just say how pretty it looks! I wouldn't even dare to ruin the design with my brush. Looks like a shimmery blusher which will add luminescence and vitality to your complexion.
The nail polishes go great in conjuction with the eyeshadows and blush. I particular like that purple shade. It is a unique shade of purple that I am yet to try out.
I have always been a huge fan of chanel quad eyeshadows, from the sleek packaging to the incredible pigmentation. The four colours in the quad are very pastel princess like and you can definitely incorporate these colours into a smokey eye look.
Last but not the least, the vibrant lippies! These colours are a great addition to the collection and it definitely breaks up the pastel spectrum. What would a collection be without a pop of fuchsia or a red?!

What are your thoughts on the Spring 2015 Chanel collection?

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree with you! Pops of vibrant colour in the collection looks so pretty xx

      Delete
  2. Those Chanel lipsticks look awesome!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Don't you just want them all?! <3

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Too right! A collection at it's finest! x

      Delete
  4. Hey :) thanks for leaving your link in the chat! you have a really lovely blog. This collection looks so stunning - can't wait for these shades to be back in season :) All the best,
    Saida xx

    saidacane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Lovely <3 Thank you so much! You can't beat pastel shades <3

      Delete
  5. Thanks for leaving your link in tonights chat ! This collection looks lovely ! That nail varnish & Lippies I have my eye on ;)

    Megan xx // www.auroradust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no problemo! <3 Too right! This collection is just <3

      Delete
  6. Wow, these products just look devine! I need to get my hands on that lippy, the pink is a gorgeous shade

    Emma | The Fashion Six

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara