Wednesday, 19 November 2014

Montagne Jeunesse Creamy Coconut Face Mask Review


Hi Lovelies! Hope you all are well ^^
I am a huge fan of pamper evenings and Montagne Jeunesse face masks and when combined together, it makes it an ultimate relaxation experience simply because who can say no to this much loved face mask brand?!
Whilst perusing in Boots, I saw this particular new scent which I have yet not tried and the second I saw the words 'Coconut' and 'Shea butter' I immediately popped this into my shopping basket, I absolutely adore coconut scents and I could not wait to go home and use it.
At such a cheap price (£1) You really cannot go wrong, it doesn't break the bank and you can also get away with two uses.
Before applying the mask, I cleansed my skin to get rid of my day make-up and to ensure that the mask had a clean base to work it's magic on.
Once opening the packet, the incredible smell of coconuts was unleashed, I cannot tell you how scrummy the scent actually was. It just simply smelt like coconut buttercream and if you love coconut scents then this is truly the one to pick up. 
Not only did the scent made me feel relaxed but the actual formulation of the mask was like applying alot of a light and hydrating face cream. It did not in any way feel heavy or uncomfortable.
I kept this on for around the 20 minute mark and I could feel the mask tightening just ever so slightly and because this is a clay mask, it is bound to happen. I originally thought that this was a cream based mask so I was wondering why my skin started to feel tight but then I checked the ingredients whilst waiting to take the mask off and I was reassured that it's just the clay doing it's work.
So once my face was washed and the mask was removed, I was immediately impressed by the results. My complexion looked healthier, clean, soft and brighter!! My skin was by no means red or irritated which can sometimes happen with clay masks but my skin just felt so hydrated and plump that it literally felt as if my skin drank the coconutty goodness.

No doubt I will be re-purchasing as this makes a lovely lil pamper treat to look forward to every week. I saw the results immediately and I definitely recommend this to all you face mask fanatics out there!

Check it out here - Link /£1

What's your favourite Montagne Jeunesse mask?

8 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this, definetly something my skin needs at the moment i think!
    I have a MAC giveaway on my blog, you should check it out :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell of coconuts! This seems like a really nice products, and such a good price - they're good to stock up on and use in-between purchases of more high end products!

    Drea xo
    Drea's Junkyard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this sounds so lovely.. it's such a lovely brand for masks xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great price for what sounds like a really effective product! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds awesome, definitely will try it!

    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I love face masks and coconut scents so this sounds perfect for me. These face masks are so affordable so I might have to pick up a few! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I love your blog, and I just made one myself. I would love if you would check it out. It's beautyandpaindiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Montagne Jeunesse! I've never tried this mask before but I'm a huge fan of coconut so I'll have to give it a go. Lovely post :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara