Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Stationery Haul ✏ ♡



Hands up if you adore stationery! I know I do and I 'needed' some new bits and bobs simply because I have started a new obsession and that is organising and updating my filofax. I own a personal domino filofax and it was just kept away, unused and unloved. Watching alot of youtube videos and seeing other filo-mad people on instagram made me want to start it too. I mean if you are going to write down notes, all those important appointments and to-do lists then you might as well do it but with washi tape, sticky notes and all those cute paperclips ^^
I recently went and bought all these super cute things from Tiger and Paperchase. Paperchase had a sale on earlier so it was a good time to browse because I was able to find some amazing ring erasers which only costed £1.75, it would of been rude not to pick these up and I needed a new refill for my filofax so I was able to pick up an 18 month planner refill which only costed a mere £2.80! I am now able to write my day to day activities and the coloured paper that was also included in the pack can be used as note paper to write my blog post ideas.
Tiger has always been my favourite place to shop for unique and quirky items, since discovering it two years ago in London I knew I had to stop by and pick up some much needed stationery items so I ended up buying two washi tapes, a huge sheet of stickers, some cutely numbered paper clips, decorative paper, novelty food shaped erasers, mini markers, page markers and a post it notes page which I can easily clip into my organiser. Altogether It costed around the £13 mark and that my friends is £13 well spent! 

What are your favourite places to go to for stationery shopping?

11 comments:

  1. You have got some pretty things!

    bblacktulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have got some pretty things!

    bblacktulips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget how much I love new stationary until I'm in paper chase buying back to school stuff for my boys! Often when I start a new job I'll haul up on notebooks, pretty pens and cute stickers. You got some lovely things :)
    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love stationery. You purchases look really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw all your picks are so lovely!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love stationary and this looks like an awesome haul! You've got some great picks!

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stationary is amazing. Have you checked out Youtuber Belinda Selene, she always has great ideas for this kind of stuff.

    I invite you to check out my blog.
    loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing stationary hauls! The ring rubbers are amazing! Great post x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tiger is amazing isn't it? Thanks for reminding me to take a trip back there again. Haven't been there in a while!
    http://nonfictionbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara