Thursday, 9 October 2014

Rings And Tings Jewellery* Review







Hi Lovelies! Today I have for you a product review from the company - Rings & Tings
Rings and Tings is an online shop that stocks amazingly affordable accessories and other fashionable items. This company has also been featured in top publications such as: Teen Vogue, Glamour and Seventeen! I was sent a mini surprise package to review for you all and I had no idea what was going to be sent so it was even more exciting. I was sent three items in total, a set of midi rings, a rose gold bow bracelet and a woven strap bracelet. It took some time for the package to arrive but everything arrived safely thanks to it being carefully packaged. Once opening the lil parcel you come across a small business card which adds a nice touch and it also had the company sticker stuck on the front too.
In terms of the quality, you really get what you pay for but in this case I think the jewellery items that were sent was actually not that bad, you can definitely still play up your look even if you are on a budget and Rings and Tings is THE place to get it from.
The jewelled midi rings are my favourite out of the selection that was sent, I actually needed to purchase some and these came at the right time. I have only just started loving the whole midi ring hype and these simple rings are perfect for a minimalistic look or it can also look great whilst being piled up with other rings. The four different coloured jewels meant that I could match the rings to my outfit too! The rose gold diamond bow bracelet is indeed a very pretty piece of jewellery and I can totally see myself stacking up a few bracelets with it, The bracelet is stretchy so it is able to fit any wrist size and it definitely looks more expensive than it's actually worth. Lastly the two toned woven strapped bracelet isn't something I would personally choose but I am sure I will get some wear out of it either on it's own or piled with some other bangles and bracelets. Overall I liked the pieces that were sent and I would definitely recommend this gem of a company to all you fashion and budget concious lot! Did I forget to mention that Rings and Tings do free worldwide delivery and even stock personalised lucky dip bags! So do check them out here and let me know in the comments what you think about Rings and Tings.

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear, I am totally inlove with your blog. Would u like to follow each other? Let me know and I am instantly follow you back as soon as possible. Thank your dear, have a nice day :)) kisses.
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the rings! they're so pretty

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cute rings!

    Rhea
    thegridldn.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara