Monday, 6 October 2014

REVIEW | New Impulse Rock & Love Body Spray*



Impulse Rock & Love, £1.99* available exclusively from Superdrug online and in stores now.

Impulse body sprays have always been a firm favourite staple in my bag and I go through them like crazy and when I was recently sent this NEW scent to try the lil school girl in me screamed a little and I actually needed a new body spray, good timing!
I remember using Impulse at school, and from what I remember the scents were very girly and definitely aimed towards the younger generation but this rock and rose scent is something very different and unique. Let me elaborate, Impulse have released this new scent from a growing range of reformulated designer fragrances and this scent is described to be "an oriental scent which features a mix of fresh and fruity fragrance notes, including amber and orange blossom, which combine to produce a bright, sparkling scent." I can definitely say that this smells more grown up, the scent is definitely warm and quite autumnal if I had to describe it, I am also able to detect the top notes of the orange blossom and amber. It does not in any way smell like a cheap chemical cocktail of ingredients. This has all been possible thanks to the fragrance expert - Ann Gottlieb who is the 'nose' behind such designer fragrances like Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs and Oscar De La Renta. So expect nothing less, Impulse have really upped their game and seeing as the fragrances are now reformulated and contains real perfume oils, you can really count on Impulse since the scent can last from day to night. If you are in need for the perfect on the go fragrance boost then I recommend trying out this new scent from the Impulse family because I certainly love it!

Have you tried Rock & Love yet?
PR Sample*

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen these sprays here in Canada, but I'd love to try one out! The price is good too. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of this brand, so I haven't tried it - but the scent sounds so lovely!

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely :) great blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the impulse sprays! They're so gorgeous smelling. xx

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara