Monday, 20 October 2014

NYX 'Peach' Blusher





My love for NYX officially started here and since then I have been reading so many other blogger reviews of NYX cosmetics, The one product that I came across alot was their powder blushers and how lucky was I to be sent a blusher and in a popular shade too! - Peach.
The first thing I noticed was the name, the shade is no way near how a typical peach shade should look but nevertheless the colour is definitely 'me' since I hoard all kinds of pink shades and seeing as this is my first ever NYX blusher I could not wait to incorporate this product into my everyday routine. 
I have to mention that I even like the packaging, It's so small and sturdy and the fact that it has a clear lid means you can easily see the shade inside. The powder itself has a 3D pyramid design which looks more interesting than how a flat blusher would look and each blush weighs 0.18 oz / 5.2 g.
In my own words if I had to describe 'peach' I would say it's a rather pretty matte barbie pink with blue undertones which I think can suit any skin tone and seeing as this blusher is incredibly pigmented, you only really need a small amount to create the ultimate flush of colour that also looks natural too. The silk-like powder means you are able to blend effortlessly, which makes the formula a real winner! I have also noticed that my complexion looked alot healthier and glowy but without the need of any glitter/shimmer. This lasted for such a long time on my combination skin, the blush lasted a good 7-8 hours which is pretty remarkable.
I don't think I could ever find a flaw in this product even I tried! I can honestly see why these blushers are loved by many and seeing as NYX is a cruelty free brand, it gives everyone another reason to love NYX products and not forgetting to mention how affordable it is too!
I love this blusher and I can easily see myself collecting more shades, I really do recommend trying out a NYX powder blusher so you can see for yourself why it is loved by many.
Check it out here - Link - £6*

Have you tried a NYX blusher before & what is your favourite shade?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  PR Sample*

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty shade! I have one of these in Cinnamon and its gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really lucky to be sent three NYX blushers (including this one) by a friend prior to their release in the UK. I really love all of them & I completely agree with you about the shade name not being representative of peach! I can't wait to get more shades in the range & do hope NYX get more of a physical presence in our highstreet stores. Xx

    whentaniatalks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara