Monday, 13 October 2014

Emily Fruit Crisps* Review





Hi lovelies!
Today I am featuring a very cute company to all you health concious lot out there, trust me once you reach to the end of my review you will want to go and purchase these! (Warning: You may start to feel peckish and you may get the urge to buy girly packaged fruit crisps)
When I first came across Emily Fruit Crisps I was first blown away by the packaging, I mean how cute and girly does the packaging look?!? I absolutely adore the colours and the floral/fruit print that has been used because it definitely stands out and makes the product look unique. I knew I had to sample these in my life and I believe Emily fruit crisps will change the way you think about fruit crisps.

The story behind Emily Fruit Crisps:

"Emily is an exciting new range of snacks that have all the goodness of fruit with the crunch of a crisp. Named after one of the co-founders, these Fruit Crisps are something of a little love story. While she and her lovely partner, Alex were travelling in the Far East, they found an astonishing way of making crisps in a vacuum that preserves all the good things in fruit while still being amazingly crunchy… They decided to make their own and Alex named them after Emily so he could see her name wherever he went…"


I always turn to crisps when I am feeling a bit peckish and I know sometimes it is 'hard' to get fruit into my diet (oops) So this is the best thing yet, Not only does it contain the same amount as a 30g pack of walkers crisps but these are so scrummy and this actually helps to make me eat more fruit, be it fresh or dried like these crisps. The fact that these are just like crisps, makes it a whole lot easier to reach out to and snack on and without any effort too!
Once I opened the packets, I saw that the fruit crisps seemed ripe! Astonishing... Because when you tend to think of dried fruit it normally lacks moisture and/or colour so this was something new. The fruit is cooked in non-hydrogenated vegetable oil in a vacuum which means the fruit isn't greasy but more crisp-like and with that being said each bite sure was flavour full and so concentrated almost like eating fresh fruit. I also love that it does not contain any nasty preservatives, additives, no added sugar and no e numbers either! These are simply just moreish snacks that need to be tried. Out of the three, apple and pineapple was my favourite.
You can easily get your hands on some at Selfridges (London, Manchester and Birmingham) and at whole foods market in London. Not only that, if you cannot wait to try some then you can also order online at Emily fruit crisps, 12 packs of your choice for £25 and that includes shipping but it is UK only. I am sure these will be stocked at other places too because I can definitely see all the ladies carrying this in their handbags <3

Check out Emily Fruit Crisps here and let me know in the comments, what are your thoughts on this new innovation and would you try these?

NOTE: Thank you Em, for sending these treats over! These products were sent to me for review purposes, but the opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm those look too good! I might just have to get my hands on some! x

    Emily | Twenty-One Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These looks really tasty although must say they looks very expensive for what they are.
    Sammie
    Little Blonde Life | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara