Thursday, 4 September 2014

Monthly Favourites | August 2014



Welcome to a late but a fresh and new monthly favourites! I have just recently moved house with the Mr and it has been so hectic, running errands and unpacking but I finally have the internet up and running and so I had to post a favourites as soon as because in the midst of all this running around, I have managed to accumulate a few favourites to perk me up during this new change.
First up is the Living Nature Vitalising Cleanser, I recall receiving this sample via a monthly green beauty box called Souk Souk and it has been my saviour ever since. Whilst having all my other toiletries packed I luckily had this lurking around my toiletry bag and it does the job well. My skin is left feeling fresh, clean and somewhat brightened. Say goodbye to tight and uncomfortable skin which you may get after using some cleansers but this is so creamy and gentle that you do not need to worry about any moisture being taken away from your skin. A great daily cleanser I think!
The Miners Maxi Mascara* is a new product that I have been trying out and so far so good. In terms of it volumising my lashes it doesn't really do so but I heart the formula and the ability of this mascara to define and lengthen my lashes which also makes it a good daily staple. I turn to this when I want to look 'awake' rather then done up.
Baby Lips is something that I have been really enjoying lately, what's not to love about this? From a delicious tropical scent to the colour pay off, A wonderful cheap and cheerful product that needs to be tried out.
Say goodbye to tired and puffy eyes thanks to the Simple Eye Roll on, I use this every night as part of my evening skincare routine and let's just say I look forward to sleeping because I get to use this. Crazy I know but this product is actually a hidden gem that actually works. With consistent use I could actually see a slight difference to the darkness underneath my eyes and I know I will be re-purchasing this again.
Lastly my love for lip and cheek tints will never fade because ever since I was sent the Me Me Me Cupid's Kiss Tint* I feel that I have mastered the whole dewy, not over done look. I also am a huge fan of multi-use products and can I also mention the fact that this is one GORGEOUS shade. Very flattering and long lasting. I will have to review this separately so that you can see why I love it so!
So these were my 5 hero products for the month of August, what were yours?

6 comments:

  1. The Living Nature Cleanser sounds amazing! Im going to ave a look at Souk Souk now. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of the me me me lip and cheek tint, such a gorgeous shade!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tinted Baby lips are great, not too fond of colorless ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't tried out any Baby Lips but am oh so tempted after hearing yet more great feedback. I'm also looking for some sort of night eye cream, and am so tempted by Simples eye roll on instead - it sounds great!

    Steph xx
    Lay It Bare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great products! I have never tried Baby Lips, but after hearing so many good things about it, I feel like I should. Love the color of the cheek and lip tint! Mind checking out my blog please? Mckenzie
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally a blog I want to read! :)

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara