Wednesday, 20 August 2014

REVIEW | Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser ♡




I remember using Simple a couple of years back and I had stopped using the brand simply because I ventured out into trying newer brands but ever since my favourite Burt's Bees facial moisturiser had come to an end I was on the look out for a new daily moisturiser. Whilst shopping around in Asda I saw that they had an offer on all Simple skincare products and after having a quick read on the packaging I was sold!
The product claims to give you happier and healthier skin thanks to the active ingredients and vitamin goodness, Skin is left feeling hydrated and nourished all day long and it even claims to be perfect for sensitive skin too.
This glorious moisturiser contains two vital vitamins: Pro vitamin B5 and Vitamin E. The pro vitamin B5 restores, softens and smoothes and vitamin E moisturises to improve the skin's condition. Not only that guys but this cream also contains two skin loving nutrients: Glycerin which hydrates and moisturises and Borage seed oils which helps the skin to renew and regenerate. The actual moisturiser is also free from perfume and colour which means it is a fuss free product that is loaded with nothing but goodness for the skin.
I have been using this day and night for a couple of weeks now and I can say that I have been feeling very positive about this product because it has now become a necessity rather then a essential. The moisturiser is so light weight in texture which means no greasy hands and no need to wait around for the cream to soak into your skin. I apply this prior to applying any make-up as it ensures a fresh and clean base to work on. Also whilst being pregnant I have had many dry patches on my face and this has really helped to banish them. My skin is alot more softer, smoother and it feels hydrated throughout the day.
Though I like scents in my skincare I have now grown to ignore it in this case because I know that the vitamins and nutrients are working to help keep my skin fresh and healthier.
So if you are thinking to buy a new moisturiser then definitely do pick this one up to try, I couldn't be more happier with the results and this is the product to turn to if you are looking for a cream that has no artifical-ness and more skin loving ingredients. What more could you want from a purse-friendly product?
Check it out here | Link
Have you tried this moisturiser before?

4 comments:

  1. I use to love Simple products. Haven't bought them in a while. Really good for when you have breakouts. I'v followed you on GFC :) would love if you have the time if you could stop by and check my blog out xx

    Laura Kate | SugarMakeupDoll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product. It works brilliantly for me.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Simple as a skincare brand, you know where you stand with it because its well.. simple! I haven't used the moisturiser for a while as I'm currently coveting the L'Oreal Skin Perfection one but the facial wash is fantastic x

    Barbie Sparkles | UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple is gold. I found the brand about a year ago and I still swear by it!

    Rukaiya | Muslim in the Big City

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara