Saturday, 23 August 2014

Mini Maybelline Haul ★


Don't you just love the 3 for 2 offers at Boots? I know I do and as a little treat to myself I came home with these goodies. I adore the brand Maybelline, for it's purse friendly prices to the quality of the products.
The first product that I popped into my basket was the Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner In Black Chrome (£7.99), I have always wanted to try this particular product out and try out a new gel liner since I am loving my liners again. I also love the fact that it comes with a brush. I will be reviewing this in more detail as soon as I feel that I have used it for some time.
The second product that went straight into my basket was without a doubt the Fit Me Concealer In 20 (£5.99), this is actually a repurchase because I got on so well with this concealer the first time round and I happen to go through concealers so quickly.This product gives a light to medium coverage and the creamy texture ensures that your flaws are covered up really easily. I also love the longevity too which means less time fixing my make-up up.
Lastly I'll have to admit I wasn't going to cave in by buying the much hyped about baby lips but this particular one was screaming my name and the next minute I was at the till buying Baby Lips In Pink Punch (£2.99), because of the offer this product came free so what better way to try and test out products. Overall I am very happy with my purchases and I shall be blogging about it all very soon. 
NOTE: The 3 for 2 offer is still on at Boots so if you are in need of some new make-up then do check out Maybelline since I have gotten so well with the brand and the products.

What are your favourite products from Maybelline?

14 comments:

  1. I love the fit me concealer, too! One of my go-to items

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love three for two offers! More makeup for the same money is always a good thing as far as I'm concerned! I've heard really good things about the Maybelline Fit Me concealer, in fact it's supposed to be a dupe of the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer :)

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybelline is one of my favourite brands, and I swear by their gel liner and the fit me concealer, so it looks like you got a really good deal! 3 for 2s at Boots are the best, but they're never good for my bank balance because I always end up buying even more than I usually would ha xx

    francesca | on-thebias | fashion, beauty, lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I love the Maybelline Gel Liner! It's by far my favourite gel liner and I use it on a daily basis. Thanks for the head up on the three for 2 offer, I'll definitely have to take a trip to boots!
    Elesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
    YouTube - Eleanor Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried the gel liner but have heard good things about it! I really didn't like Fit Me Concealer... so cakey and pink :-( have you tried the Nars Radiant Creamy? It's more expensive but a trillion times better!

    Ambi xx

    Bombay Rose www.bombayrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul. I really want to try the Maybelline Liner xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute little haul! I love your blog and your post, i just followed through bloglovin!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lOVE their concealer! Great mini haul :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh I might try giving the gel liner a go! I've heard good things about the Fit Me Concealer but it's way too dark for my skin sadly :(
    Counter Pretty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved this post, trust me I also always make use of the 3 for 2 at boots haha! Baby Lips are my FAVE - have you tried the Electric ones? They're even better than the originals, I think! I've just been reading a bunch of your posts, and I have officially fallen in love with your blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for this article , it helps so much.


    - I write my first article please give your opinion on it -

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the fit concealer

    I am having a Real Techniques, YSL and Barry M giveaway on my blog http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with baby lips! In fact, I ran out so I have to buy a new one soon!
    http://www.jaseyjade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara