Wednesday, 13 August 2014

MAKE-UP | New To NYX.


NYX is a brand I have always seen and read about and from what I know it is loved by many make-up artists and bloggers. I was lovingly sent three popular products to try out and what a way to get me hooked onto this brand because I could just see myself becoming a NYX convert any time soon.

The three products that I was sent are: Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk*, Extreme Lip Cream in Natural* and a Powder Blusher in Peach*. Here are a few initial thoughts on the products (individual full reviews will follow shortly)
After researching about these products I saw that one of the most well-known products by NYX is their Milk eye pencil, because it can be used as an eyeshadow base to make other eyeshadow colours stand out if it is lacking in pigmentation and it can be also used as it's primary purpose - an eye pencil . I was amazed when I swatched this because the colour pay off was brilliant and texture-wise it is so creamy so you imagine how easy it is blend. I have heard alot about NYX's lip creams and now I can finally say that I own one! Again I was impressed with the pigmentation and the lasting power of this product. As you can see I am nearly won over...Lastly the powder blusher, Another loved product and I can see why. From the packaging to the colours available it's shocking really to see how amazing the quality is for the price. A little goes a long way with all of these products and I cannot wait to review these in more in depth for you all.

I have definitely been converted over to NYX and I cannot wait to try out more products but I have no idea what to choose so please let me know in the comments below your favourite NYX products <3

This post contains PR samples.

3 comments:

  1. I love nyx blushes!! My favorite right now is cinnamon!

    shadowlinergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog, new follower for sure. Have you used elf makeup before?

    Ive heard about it but don't know if its any good.

    lauren

    http://redhairedgirlincheltenham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyx Peach is an amazing shade, and you are lucky to have received it!! You won't be disappointed with it I swear!! Thank you for sending your link to me on Twitter today!!
    xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara