Bows and Pearls

Bows and Pearls

Saturday, 16 August 2014

Essence Cosmetics.


Essence cosmetics is another brand that I have seen alot on my blogger news feed and I was yet to give this affordable and fun brand a try. Though this make-up brand is aimed at teens, there is certainly something for everyone. Essence offers everything you could possibly imagine and at such affordable prices too!
I was lovingly sent a handful of products to try out: All In One CC Cream Clear And Correct in 10 Natural* XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss Mirror Shine Effect in 04 I love Pink* Get Big Lashes! Triple Black Mascara* Colour And Go Nail Polish in 172 Splash!* and Blush Up! Powder Blush in 20 Pinky Flow*
Once I had opened up the parcel I knew it was going to be fun testing and swatching these products, Just look at how eye catching the packaging and colours are! 
I definitely have a favourite out of the bunch and that has to be the ombre Blush Up! Powder Blusher simply because it is so pretty to look at and it has said to provide a three dimensional colour effect.
Whilst looking up Essence online I couldn't help but notice how cheap the products actually are, The price ranges from £1 - £4 and you would think that with such cheap price tags the quality of the products will not be as satisfactory but whilst I was handing the products and swatching away I could see that Essence have really surprised me with super pigmented results and decent, sturdy packaging.
Another great thing is that for a tenner you can buy a range of products to try out, you could even buy a whole look in that price too!
You can find Essence online here and the products are now available to buy in store at Wilkinson, Westfield in London and at the Arndale in Manchester.
I will be reviewing each product in more detail soon, I would love to know if you would like to read about a certain product first so don't forget to comment and let me know :)

Have you tried anything from Essence?
This post contains PR samples.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I absolutely love Essence! I definitely think there are quite a few gems within the range that are amazing for the price. I have their Blush Up! in a peach to pink shade and I LOVE it, that pinky one looks gorgeous as well!

Tasha // shiwashiful.

Laura Morrall - LaurasAllMadeUpBlog said...

I've never tried anything from Essence and keep meaning to grab some bits and pieces to try out, the blush and lipgloss both look lovely! :)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog!

Laura ♥ | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/
Bloglovin' | Google + | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Shell Senseless said...

I've been on the look out for an Essence stand, they ave some nice stuff. Looking forward to your reviews :)

Olivia Mulhearn said...

I've been wanting to try essence for ages now! heard so many good things!

Alice Gallagher said...

I haven't tried any of these products, I shall keep a look out :)

Alice
alzgalz.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara