Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Extreme Plump Lipgloss In How Nude*






I have always been skeptical towards lip plumpers particularly due to the fact that it may or may work, I have heard alot about the surreal tingly feeling you get once you apply soap and glory's plump lip glosses and when this arrived in the mail I knew I had to try this atleast once and experience it for myself.

Product description:
A super-sizing, extra-strength collagen lip shine with LIPSWELL™ natural plant oil infusion, SUPERFILL™ nanovectors and VISIVOLUME™ immediate effect lip filler

First off, I adore the packaging, it's so informative and retro looking at the same time so it definitely catches your eye rather than a normal lipgloss would. 


Caution - This lipgloss will almost immediately plump, buzz, tingle and zing. (It’s not for the meek of mouth).

On first application I noticed a scrummy chocolate scent which I quite liked, it's not too overpowering but the scent sure is existent.
The shade is a gorgeous nude, almost caramel-nude with small gold shimmers which really flattered my skintone and it is way far from the 'concealer' type nude, it also seemed to enhance my natural lip colour too since my lips are a bit pigmented but the colour was still able to show through.
I have to admit, this is one thick gloss! Quite sticky too which I wasn't pleased about, it sure does stay put on the lips but it didn't feel comfortable nor light, it just felt like I was wearing product on my lips and I dislike that feeling.

So does it actually plump up the lips?
no.

Well, I didn't notice much of a change,however, I certainly got the 'electric buzzing' sensation which was horrible. It was quite intense for me probably because I have never used a lip plumper before. The sensation lasted for nearly 15 minutes as well and immediately after it stopped, I checked to see if there was any 'change' or extra fullness to my lips but it looked the same and I went to remove it! To add to the over the top sensation, this was incredibly sticky and wouldn't come off with just water. For me personally, these are a definite miss! Such a shame because the range has lovely colours and the scent is quite pleasant but that's the beauty of testing products out because not everything will work how you would of liked it to.

Have you tried this? What did you think? Check it out here -link/£10*

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Great post,dear!Really like pictures:)
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Antonella aww thank you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara