Friday, 18 July 2014

REVIEW | Clarins Lip Balm Crayons - Creamy Pink,* Sweet Cherry,* Soft Coffee*




Crayon balm style lipsticks are perfect for on the go applications and I can guarantee you that you will always find one or two in my handbag.

Product description:
A creamy texture that glides over the lips to give a natural looking shine and instant hydration that lasts.*
Sheer luminous colour with shea butter that hydrates like a lip balm, comforts like a lipstick and offers the shine of a gloss.
ingredients: Mango, apricot and shea butters: nourishing and smoothing action.


These newest additions from Clarins, the Clarins Lip Balm Crayons* are beautifully formulated lip balms that offer just the right amount of pigmentation for day to even night wear. In total there are six easy to wear shades that come in a super moisturising formula that keeps your lips hydrated with a pop of colour.
Available to buy in a total of six shades, the ones that I have tried 02 Creamy Pink*, 04 Sweet Cherry* and 06* Soft Coffee are all lovely, though I reach out for the creamy pink shade since I love my neutral shades. Even the sweet cherry shade is not as pigmented, you can get away with just a sheer wash of colour if your a bit frightened of bright shades like me.
The tapered shape of these crayons means it is easy to line and fill in your lips without alot of effort which makes it the ideal product to travel with and you can easily build up the intensity from a very light wash to a brighter more visible pop of colour.
Infused with Shea Butter, these are really creamy to apply and perfect for those who find matte lip products uncomfortable on the lips, these give your lips a natural looking shine along with hydration which is a must for the warmer months.

Available to buy online and at Clarins counters in stores such as Debenhams, and Boots, these cost £18 each and should be your summer must have!

What do you think of Clarins lip release?

5 comments:

  1. These shades are gorgeous!! I love the sweet cherry and always find clarins great quality for your money xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sound really great! I'm gonna have to buy one for myself :)

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love lip crayons, so much easier to apply! These are nice, although a bit out of my price range! I love the Revlon lip crayon balms :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound great! I really like the medium shade :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara