Saturday, 12 July 2014

Out And About | York Designer Outlet







Whilst thinking of relaunching Bows and Pearls, I also brainstormed and planned out possible new features to add into my blog and this is one of the new features that i wanted to add - Out and About, where I will document my outings and review possible restaurants/stores and add my other passion into my blog - FOOD
I recently went to visit York with my hubby, his friend and my sister in law, after getting ready we then got into a car and randomly decided to pay this designer outlet a visit and oh em gee! It did not disappoint.
My jaw dropped as soon as I saw the range of shops that were available there to have a browse in, from Hugo Boss to Tommy Hilfiger it sure was lovely to look at those slightly over priced garments.
Whilst the boys looked at t-shirts and jeans, me and the sis went ran over to LK Bennett and tried on ALOT of heels and basic foot wear,we did not want to leave but it sure was lovely to see some unique pieces too!
We also stopped at Ralph Lauren, I ended up going to the kids section and found the most adorable baby set EVER. My wallet would of cried if i had bought it so I just kept this in on my to get list since there's no harm in indulging into higher brands for our lil one later on <3
Lastly there was a shop where some make up brands were semi-discounted and knowing us, it was moments before we swatched all the make up and tested a few samples. I am loving the Estee Lauder blushers, it was SO pigmented that you really only need to use a tiny amount to achieve pretty flushed cheeks. The eye shadows were also a sight to see.
Though it seemed like a short amount of time that we spent there, it really wasn't... after three hours we all had rumbling tummies which ment it was a mini road trip time to Manchester for some good ol grub.
I thoroughly enjoyed my trip here and would love to come again.

Have you been to York's Designer Outlet?

19 comments:

  1. I've not really been up north before (I know, terrible) but the York outlet looks great! So many great bargains to be had! xx

    http://healthjen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jenny Batchelor ohh yes! Definitely recommend this place ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ice Pandora ohh yes! Now i understand the hype behind it <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never been, but after reading this blog post I am definitely going to go! The price of the bags alone - wow! Great post and I will look forward to reading more of your reviews :) Helen xx (www.littlehelsb.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, sounds like you had so much fun! Look at all those shoes and that make-up amazinggg!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Malu Swartjes haha trust me, you will as soon as you enter ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Littlehelsb aww yes! I know and those bags looked like super quality too <3 aww thank you helen! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jamie-Lee thank you! <3 yes, i really did <3 I was like a kid in a candy store... x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been there, it looks like paradise <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. All those discounted bags and shoes in one place is like heaven to me!!! I will definitely have to arrange a weekend trip to York just so I can visit that outlet! :)

    Love From Twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ralph lauren set would make such a lovely baby shower gift! lovely post + blog! keep it up Zara :)

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Caise definitely visit this place, you'll love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Donalyn Twinkle haha yes! you must visit it, you won't regret it <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Jenny Olatunji it sure would! aww thank you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This outlet looks awesome! Great post, I really like your blog! I found it because of the #bbloggers chat!
    Please, check out my blog too!

    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. The outlet looks so cool, would love to go there!
    Such a cool post! x

    -Khadija
    www.misshijabi.co.nr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara