Saturday, 5 July 2014

Monthly Favourites | June 2014


Time doesn't seem to be slowing down, my goodness! Is it already July?!? I love the summer months and I try to make the most of soaking in that vitamin D since the UK does not really get sunny days as much. How I missed posting my monthly favourites so here's a fresh new post waiting to be read by you!
Here's July's round up...

L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Excess Black Mascara*//£10.99
I am forever changing my mascaras but this one seems to be the one I reach out for the most. From the sleek red and gold packaging to the way it makes my eyelashes look ultra dramatic, what's not to love? I can easily achieve volume and definition with this beaut! If you have not given this mascara a try then I definitely recommend that you do!

Lush Gorgeous Moisturiser*//£39.95/45g
Now this was actually a lil sample pot that was given to me in a goody bag at a Lush event and I have only just started to actually love this product! This is my first ever try at a lush face moisturiser and am sure it won't be the last! This cream is so luxuriously thick but in no way is it greasy, it soaks into the skin pretty quick and really soothes and comforts my dry pregalicious skin. It's not the cheapest thing in the world but the ingredients that are used are really effective and you'll have comfortable and healthy looking skin within moments.

Benefit's The Porefessional*//24.50/22ml
Warmer days calls for primers! I usually skip the priming part of my daily routine but now since it's getting hotter I need a good product to prep and prime my face and so I turn to this. This primer is amazing at keeping my make-up on for longer and I love how this minimises my pores to ensure a flawless application every time. One more thing! I love that this tinted primer can be used on any skintone because it blends out beautifully and it leaves my skin feeling velvety smooth. WIN!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Massage Lotion For Stretch Marks//£3.15/250ml
This one is for all the mommy to be's out there, There's just nothing more satisfying than smothering this all over your baby bump, this feels so lightweight in texture and it smells like chocolate! Ever since I have been in my second trimester I have been loving and using this every night before going to bed. This is also great for when you are feeling discomfort/tight skin around your bump. It seems to keep my stretch marks at bay so this is a definite recommendation from me.

So...? In Love Body Spray//£1/75ml
This 'accidentally' fell into my basket whilst perusing in poundland. I have to admit the packaging really caught my eye so I ended up buying it and thought i'll see how the scent is but little did I know that the scent is so summery and fresh, it's so fruity and perfect to pop into your bag and spray when you want to feel revitalised. A must buy for sure and bargain-a-licious too!

What have you been loving in the month of June?


Follow me on Twitter | Bloglovin | Instagram

9 comments:

  1. Great faves! I do really want to try that mascara, the packaging is lovely and I keep hearing good things! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jasmin Charlotte thank you Jasmin! <3 oh yes! You must pick this one up, you will not be disappointed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always changing up my mascaras as well. L'Oreal mascaras are so good, but I've never tried Million Lashes. I may need to give it a shot!

    Swatching Oddity | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah I want to try that mascara out! Thanks for commenting on my post :) I'm glad it led me to see your favorites!
    xx abitgraceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Swatching Oddity I agree! they're fab! You must get this one though, you'll love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Grace Christine haha aww no problem! :) am glad it did too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving that stretch mark cream too, got it in my bounty pack! It smells so gorgeous, highly recommend xx


    You can find me at www.emmabellefashion.co.uk if you fancy a cheeky read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Emma-Jane Saunt aww that's fab! I found mine in my emma's diary pack and could not wait to use it, such a lovely huge sample and it sure does smell goregous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The So Body Sprays smell really nice! x
    ItsTheBlueBow

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara