Monday, 7 July 2014

High End Beauty Wishlist ✍

High End Beauty Wishlist

Nars cosmetics - Sheer glow foundation
£24 - narscosmetics.com

I need me some liquid foundation asap and this one seems to be loved by many, as much as I heart my bare minerals foundation I do miss liquid foundation and this gives you a healthy dewy glow which I am loving at the moment.


Nars cosmetics - Lipgloss
£20 - narscosmetics.co.uk

This lipgloss in the shade turkish delight needs a new home, it is such a beautiful shade of pink, almost a nude/milky pink which is one of my go to shades other than nudes. This is loved by many bloggers and even celebs so I had to add this into my wishlist.


Plantscription concealer
£17 - origins.co.uk

I have heard many things about this concealer and if you know me well then you will know that I go through concealers fast because it is such a daily essential. I have never tried origins before and I would love for this to be the first product to try. Let's hope there are shades to match my yellow toned asian skintone.


Beauty product Eye cream
£40 - chanel.com

A must buy I believe. I really need a good eye cream for hydration and to eliminate my dark circles. I have tried many eye creams but I am hoping to get something with a bit more of a price tag, who knows this may be the one I am looking for. I really want to get rid of the darkness that is underneath my eyes and if it means that I have to buy something like this then so be it.


Dior Addict It-Line
£24.50 - dior.com

Whilst browsing the dior website I came across this possible crowd pleaser, a brand new liquid liner that is also in form of a gel seems like such a luxurious liner, I am in love with the shades available and the packaging too. A possible mommy to be treat? who knows...

Have you tried any of these products? If so please comment below and share your views with me!


Follow on Bloglovin

12 comments:

  1. I want everything on your wishlist!! Especially the Nars lipgloss, I see it everywhere and I'm still yet to try it!

    http://shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4976511

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that NARS foundation and I love it! (Although currently I'm testing out Bobbi Brown).

    xx

    Shree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the NARS foundation :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try to the NARS lipgloss and foundation too! Xx

    leah-talks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wishlist! I have the Nars Sheer Glow but I don't like it that much x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shannon Marina haha aww! ^^ It sure is the one to pick up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shree Rose aww that's fab! looking forward to your review on the bobbi brown one if you're going to post it on your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nikki Lunarlights <3 high five to that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Leah Talks <3 it's a great combo isn't it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Bhavna thank you bhavna, aww! you're the first person that I have heard from who does not like it, I would love to know what's your favourite foundation <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Swatching Oddity aww yay! I honestly cannot wait! ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara