Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Feels Good To Be Back | Sneak Preview Of Upcoming Reviews



It truly feels good to be back. 
I posted back in march this year and taking time out has really refreshed my thinking towards blogging and now I can officially say that Bows and Pearls will resume just like before! Oh how I missed blogging! The other reason for mysteriously disappearing is that I am now a mommy to be! So now I am an official #pblogger too :) exciting stuff in 2014 <3 
I may even feature baby hauls and add more lifestyley posts!
Now enough with the rambling! and back to the beauty side of things. 
I have alot of lovely high end products to review (see image above) I was so kindly sent these products to try and I cannot wait to share my views with you all!
From Bourjois to Clarins, these are all new or fairly new products that have been or will be released soon <3
I hope that all of you have been well, both my new and old followers. I will try to add as much content as I possibly can to make up for lost time ^^

What review are you looking forward to the most?

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you back and posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite the haul you've got there!
    I'd love to see posts on the Clarins products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Shell Senseless aww thank you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Safa Maryam Syed :) sure no problem! Will post shortly :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the mascara review, it's one I want to try.
    Amy
    amynmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Amy Amynmore aww great! I will be posting that shortly <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara