Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Just A Quick Update...


It sure feels strange typing away here since I have not blogged in so long! Sincere apologies to all my daily readers/followers/new followers who have been expecting new posts. 
I have quite a few reasons as to why there has been a lack of postage on my blog and one being my health (not to worry! Nothing serious ^^) so I have just been trying to recover and get back into my old self but only time will tell...
Secondly I wanted to take a break away from blogging, I was so consistent with my posts and I nearly felt like I was running out of inspiration/ideas so I needed to take a lil step back, gather up some creative juices and start again... hopefully quite soon. I do love blogging and I will never give it up but I'm sure other bloggers will agree that sometimes it's good to take a lil break so that you come back feeling refreshed and motivated.
I have alot of reviews and hauls coming up so there is something to be excited about plus I will be adding more new features which I will reveal shortly but for now, hang in there because Bows And Pearls will resume shortly. Once again thank you for being patient and sticking by this blog

Zara xx

5 comments:

  1. Hey dear...loads of best wishes for u, ur health and blog... i m also on a break from blogging...we all need some rest at times... Take care of ur self :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your health rapidly inproves x
    come enter my giveaway!
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/
    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you good health!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I was just browsing blogs & I stumbled on your blog - It is really amazing! I love the posts you do! Nothing like a great blog, look forward to reading more posts :) best wishes! Followed you on blog lovin and GFC :)

    www.benishkhan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and followed on GFC :) best wishes about your health xx

    love it if you could check out my blog i'm just starting out - reviewsonbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara