Thursday, 13 February 2014

Yankee Candle Wishlist #2

yankee candle wishlist


I have become quite an obsess-or for Yankee candles and I now get why it is such a popular choice amongst, well... everyone! I recently received five scents which I will be reviewing soon and I cannot tell you how excited I am! Since I have NEVER tried YC before (shock horror) 
I have put together this second wishlist of all the other scents that I really want to try after burning all of the ones that I received. It would be very expensive to buy all of these in large jars so I will probably get two in large and the rest in either medium/small. I have already decided to get salted caramel in large since it's so popular (almost sold out on every site) and I love very sweet scents so it's a perfect excuse investment. 

Bahama Breeze - There's cool summer refreshment in this tropical blend of pineapple, grapefruit and mango.



Garden Sweet Pea - The sweet perfume of delicate blooms accented with hints of pear, peach, freesia and rosewood.



Salted caramel - Sweet surrender is yours with our luscious gourmand confection of burnt sugar, sea salt and smooth vanilla caramel.



Pink Dragon Fruit - Colorful and intriguing . . . there's a lure of adventure in the sweet aroma of this tropical fruit.



Home Sweet Home - A heartwarming blend of cinnamon, baking spices, and a hint of freshly poured tea.



Summer Scoop - Delicious memories of creamy, homemade strawberry ice cream on a hot summer day. One scoop or two?



Strawberry Buttercream - Yum … an absolutely luscious treat of plump, sweet strawberries buried in rich whipped cream.


What's your all time favourite scent?

19 comments:

  1. I know we're far from Summer which is why I'd love the Bahama Breeze to remind me that all is not lost - warmer days will come soon :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh strawberry buttercream looks like it would smell heavenly! polkadella.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love home sweet home and all the more sweet and cinnamon like winter smells but for the summer - nothing beats clean cotton! The freshest of all smells - it's amazing!

    Great post - have a lovely day!

    Lucy xxx

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  4. theses candles are great!!1 :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need Summer Scoop and Strawberry Buttercream in my life! So far my absolute favourite was Snowflake Cookie and also is Black Cherry!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt haha! That is one of the reasons as to why I picked it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Daniella Standley yes! Since I love all things cake related, this would seem perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lucy Connelly ahh! yes I definitely needed to add a 'cozy' scent in my wishlist, That's great, I will add this to my list too! Thank you ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Andystyle glad! I picked well then :-p x

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mademoiselle Lala haha! Both sound fab don't they? <3 Those are two of the scents I have! Yay, Both are lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Salted caramel sounds amazing! This are amazing. I love strawberry buttercream, it smells define and the scent lasts ages! I need a new yankie candle now hehe

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need a yankie candle now! Strawberry shortcake is an amazing scent that lasts so long :)

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love the scents from the candles, but I like the idea of eating the stuff on the candle labels a lot more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post, dear:)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Brigitte Honeybee it sure does! <3 I might purchase that one in a big jar now... x

    ReplyDelete
  16. @thegreatzambini.com especially the salted caramel one... or even better, snowflake cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Salted Caramel, Summer Scoop and Strawberry Buttercream sound heavenly! lol I haven't had a Yankee candle in such a long time, but you post has inspired me to get some. Usually I'll get the Bath and Body Works candles, but these scents sound too amazing to pass up. Stopping by from the Bright Side Blog Hop!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to try these candles. I love scented things.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara