Monday, 10 February 2014

REVIEW | Original Source Coconut Shower Gel


If you want to smell like coconut macaroons then carry on reading... I managed to find and pick this up at my local Asda for a mere price of a £1! I love original source products, from the quirky descriptions to the 'in your face packaging' The shower gel certainly ticks all the boxes of being a good shower product. Now if I had to describe the scent to you, all I can basically think of is COCONUTTY GOODNESS! It smells so good that I do want to eat it.. but of course I wouldn't because that would be very weird but you get the idea of how incredible this smells! So natural and none of that artificial nonsense!
For those of you who have never come across this brand, let me briefly fill you in. Original source do nothing but capture the very essence of nature and apply it to their products, it's vegan, tested on 'us' I am assuming that they test the products on themselves so no fluffy bunnies were harmed and this very shower gel contains natural moisturisers.
This lathers up quite alot, like a bubble bath but in a shower if that makes any sense. My skin instantly felt hydrated,moisturised and my skin was left with a delicate fragrance of coconut <3

If I were you, I would go and grab a couple of these bottles, It definitely is worth a try if you are a newbie. Check out the website here and these are available at all leading supermarkets as well as Boots and Superdrug!

I would love to know what is your favourite from the shower gel range!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love anything that smells like coconut macaroons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may make it my mission to try everyone of there shower gels, Ive tried the orange one and it is so refreshing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had never heard of this brand, but I lovvvve coconut or tropical scents! I'm following your blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo obsessed with coconut scents, it's not even funny! I am definitely going to have to try this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. @A Delicate Rosie Beauty <3 It definitely is an amazing scent! So real too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @RachelAmy Clark haha! Me too, There are still a couple I haven't tried yet! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Galaxia well now you know! Ahh yes this does make you think of all things tropical, perfect for dull days <3 Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sarah Grace haha <3 It is without a doubt one of the BEST scents ever! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara