Sunday, 16 February 2014

REVIEW | Cuepido Ohh Blush! Cheek Stain In Camelia*







Cheek stains and cream blushers have slowly taken over my life, Stepping aside from powder blushers I have now found a new love of blushers, in the form of a cream or stain. Cuepido sent over three make-up products for me to try and I just had to try this out first ^^

Product description:
This liquid formula blush glides on and blends easily to give an all day beautiful glow that lasts for hours. Ohh Blush! is a light reflecting pigmented stain that allows you to have a glowing complexion. The color pigment is strong enough to give you the flirty flush with just a tiny drop. It is blendable that you can build your own color coverage from a natural to a pop-up look. Its lightweight packaging makes it an ideal on-the-go pick.

For me, blusher completes my day to day make up look, I tend to go towards pinker hues since it flatters my skin tone and it makes me look healthier and oh so pretty <3
Cuepido have two gorgeous liquid face blushers available - Camelia and Peony.
The packaging is simple yet it stands out, a perfect travel companion too since it is so lightweight!
I think this has to be the first time I have ever come across a blusher in a pump bottle and I love it! It's got the hygiene factor since you do not need to dip your fingers into the product and I also find it to be mess free.
One pump is more than enough for this pigmented product! This blusher has a unique texture, almost mousse like that glides onto the skin so effortlessly and it blends like a dream! I love products that are so easy to work with and with this one you do not need to break a sweat.
The shade Camelia is a beautiful blue toned mediumy pink which I'm sure can flatter any skin tone. This also contains light reflecting pigments that will give you an all day beautiful glow, I do agree with the product description since I feel that cream/gel and liquid blushers gives my complexion a dewy glow rather than powdered blushers.
This is great for even powder blusher lovers out there because it is that easy to use! It requires less effort since the formula is so lightweight, The pump is actually controllable which I am so glad about because with pumps, the amount can seem alot and this in turn means wastage so I just slowly press this until the desired amount chosen and it's ready to use straight away.
You can also control the amount of colour you want to wear, this is a very pigmented colour so you really need just a dot on each cheek to achieve a flawless flushed look but you can easily build up the colour if you prefer the full on look.
The longevity of this is amazing! It really clings onto the skin and does not move until you remove it (comes off easily with make-up remover), It also is waterproof which makes it a great choice for summer since it will not slip and slide unlike other powder/cream blushers. This also does not contain any parabens and talc so it's safe for the skin and if you have not guessed it already then, without a doubt I would really recommend trying this out, I can carry on commending this product but then this review will become into a ramble, so if you are a blusher addict then go check this wonder product out, it's a must have <3
Check it out here - link/$17*

Have you tried this or any other product from Cuepido cosmetics?

12 comments:

  1. Thank you ! i have been wondering what the best
    cheek satin was ... and now i have another to add to my wish list...
    jenny /everweird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from the Bright Side Blog Hop :)
    http://www.beauti-ville.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! I am going to have to remember this for next time I need blush. I definitely prefer cream or liquid blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great product, I have never heard of this brand x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty shade! Love the packaging!

    I found your blog on the blog hop. Now following, would love if you could check out my blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a pretty shade, I love it :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like a lovely product, gorgeous shade! :)

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried anything from this brand, but I think ELF makes similar blushers (in terms of packaging). This shade is so lovely!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love experimenting with blusher shades too, though I have to be careful because I have quite a pink skin tone already (being a redhead!). This looks like a really lovely product, I shall put it on my wish list :)

    Thrifty Firecracker x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable blush. It looks very flattering for your skin tone :)

    gingercatqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't normally like cream blushes, but I love the colour of this.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara