Sunday, 2 February 2014

Pamper Evenings.



Who doesn't love a good ol' pamper sesh? Yesterday evening I decided to take out all my holy grail products + a brand new bath product to try out. The weather is so cold and so I needed a lovely hot bath filled with mountains of bubbles to warm me up. After a good hour and a half, I felt revived, refreshed and oh so pampered <3
The pic above is a snap I took on Instagram, What? You are not following me? go on... here's mine >> <3

Clockwise from the bottom: Natural elements cocoa butter and honey foam bath | Lush popcorn lipscrub | Dirty works body butter | Glamglow mud mask | Burt's bees radiance night creme mini | Burt's bees radiance eye cream mini | Burt's bees honey and grapeseed hand cream

First up is the new bath product that I have been meaning to use since I picked it up a while back - Natural elements foam bath in the scent cocoa butter and honey. This smells incredible and this HUGE bottle only cost a £1, I picked this up whilst perusing bath products in poundland and what made me pick it up was the reasonably attractive packaging which some what reminds me of original source products which I love and the scent of this is amazing! Seeing that this is one cheapie, I didn't expect much but it created mountains of sweet smelling bubbles, I may stock up on more or other scents too!

Whilst in the bath, I applied some Glam glow mud mask, this my all time favourite and it is even loved by celebrities,beauty editors and even us lot! - The beauty bloggers but don't take my word for it check it out here to read about this much loved mask. My skin was renewed and brightened! Just what I needed. I use this mask when I really need some TLC <3

After popping out of the bath, I slathered the Dirty works body butter all over my body, this thick but light cream is instantly absorbed and there is no greasiness, win! This also has a wonderful sweet/fresh scent that I adore, this is one holy grail product that I use without a fail.

Now that I've put on some fresh new jammies, I can now carry on with the rest of my pamper session :) For the face I used the Burt's bees radiance night creme which is a gorgeously thick cream that instantly hydrates and softens my complexion. It contains royal jelly and some botanical goodness so that your skin will transform magically overnight, no seriously! You will achieve younger and brighter looking skin and I have seen the results <3

Next up an eye cream which I use daily, this one has worked wonders on my eye baggage as well as dark circles too. The Burt's bees radiance eye cream restores essential moisture back into the eye area and I found that it also brightens and lifts my eye area too, this is one eye cream that I definitely recommend.

Now time to move onto the lips and if you have been following my blog for some time you will know that I have been wanting the popcorn lipscrub from Lush for absolutely ages! Well, guess what!? I finally bought it and I have incorporated it into my routine, Use this to scrub away any dead,dry skin to reveal smoother and more softer lips. I then finish my lips off with a coating of Burt's bees replenishing lip balm which locks in moisture and keeps my lips hydrated too.

Lastly using my trusty Burt's bees thoroughly therapeutic honey and grapeseed oil hand cream for my dry and possibly over worked hands. This is light in texture and it is absorbed very fast, one of the things I love about this cream is that it is no way near greasy, just a light and easy cream to top up your hand's moisture levels.

And that is my pamper sesh done, After this routine I like to curl up with a good book and a huge hot chocolate or tea to relax me even more just before bedtime <3

What are your go to products for a pamper sesh? 

24 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect night, all great products - deffos going to try the burts bees hands cream

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of the Glamglow mask... it sounds absolutely amazing. I just can't stomach the price tag... i'm hoping a skincare fairy will leave one under my pillow one night haha! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you've made me want to try the face cream and eye cream, sounds amazing! Pamper sessions are the best :-)

    whatwizardryisthis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of those products especially the Honey and Cocoa Butter bubble bath!! I love using a relaxing scented bubble bath with maybe a cheeky glass of wine ;) x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dirty Works products, I have one of its scrubs and it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great products! I'm in love with the GlamGlow SuperMud mask.

    Ray | Obey Ray

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post. I love having a pamper evening and i'm a huge fan of GlamGlow, best mask ever!!!

    hollykatebeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That body butter looks heavenly! Wonderful post. I'm coming from the blog hop! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've not tried Burts Bees skincare, I've only ever stuck to the lip products - these look incredible though! My go to things are some music, a book and lots of bubbles :) x

    flawedfairytale fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. pamper evenings are the best! Love the look of the products you've used here, especially the Burts Bees stuff! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore pamper evenings! Great way to relax after a stressful week. The Dirty Works body butter sounds nice. I don't have a Sainsbury's that close to where I live so I might grab one online.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pamper evenings are the best! I LOVE Popcorn lip scrub - one of the best LUSH products ever! :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lucy Connelly <3 definitely was lush! Thank you, you definitely should <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Gemma haha ^^ aww but it sure is worth every penny, a possible treat perhaps? xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Ekta haha! It took me a while to find my holy grails, it's all about seeing what works well for you & I recommend it all <3 these products mean business ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Chloe <3 it's definitely worth picking up, its HUGE for the price too xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Cherry <3 I think I still have a body scrub somewhere but aren't the products just amazing?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Raizel Greco a definite recommendation from me, worth looking into ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Holly Dolly Beauty Blogger aww yay! Works wonders doesn't it x

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Frances once you try it am sure you'll keep on repurchasing <3 aww thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Lucy Amelia <3 they do some great skincare products so it's worth checking out :) aww me too though I am in need of a good new book xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Temporary:Secretary <3 Aww they sure are! Thank you! ^^ Burt's bees do lovely ranges of skincare products <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Linderella high five to that! <3 Definitely check it out online then :) would love to know your thoughts on it xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Mademoiselle Lala Fully agree! <3 it sure is the BEST ever <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara