Saturday, 8 February 2014

FOTD #1 | Pop Of Pink


Welcome to my first ever FOTD post, I wanted to post something a lil different today, seeing as FOTD posts are quite popular I decided that I wanted to document mine on my blog too <3
These make up items are what I usually stick to, unless I swap around a mascara or a lip product. I love the minimal look these days and I let my eyes do the talking but with that being said I still love my flawless bases and pops of colour.
Firstly I either prime or moisturise, depending what is at arm's reach and then I dot the EX1 concealer all around the eye area and blend it away using a concealer brush for precision.
I finish off my face with a light dusting of the Rimmel stay matte powder to keep that horrible shine at bay.
Complexion completed, I now move onto the eyes! After curling my lashes I use the old school L'Oreal voluminous 4x mascara which gives enough volume to my lashes without looking over done and then I apply the Rimmel scandaleyes liner in nude to my waterline just so I can look more 'awake' I then finish off my eyes with my new favourite gel matic liner from L'Oreal on my top and bottom lash lines to frame my eyes.
To add some colour and vitality back into my complexion I use one of my go to cream blushers and that is from Revlon, it may look quite daunting but it delivers the most amazing flush on the cheeks and the blending properties of this product is top notch since it blends away effortlessly.
For the lips I opted for Miss patisserie's multi balm, this instantly hydrates and preps my lips for the Soap and glory lipstick in my favourite shade - Supernude!

What are your go to products for days when you want to wear minimal make up?

8 comments:

  1. Love the look of that Revlon blush! It looks like it would be gorgeous for spring and summer with a nice tan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog as I am a regular reader, please would you check out my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have become quite a fan of the Scandaleyes, so easy to use and such great colours x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rach Raves <3 of course! It would look great :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Laurel Thompson aww thank you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Beautyqueenuk ahh yes <3 I love that it doesn't tug, such a creamy consistency! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use mascara (currently benefit they are real), and pressed powder (just finished the rimmel stay matte and now using loreal true match)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Visceral Maze They're real is an amazing mascara <3 I don't think I have tried true match before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara