Friday, 3 January 2014

Shine Bright With Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit*



I quite enjoy using the Burt's bees brand, Their tips and toes kit was AMAZING! ^^ and when I got the chance to review another kit I was extremely thrilled because this time the kit was based on radiance and you all know how much I love to add radiance to my complexion, be it real or with the help of some products.

Product description:

Reveal your natural beauty with Burt's Bees Radiance Healthy Glow Kit. Our Radiance Face Cleanser, Day Lotion, Night Cream and Eye Cream will help bring out your natural glow and our Radiance Lip Shimmer will add the perfect finishing touch.
Contains: Radiance Face Cleanser 0.75 oz,Radiance Day Lotion 0.25 fl oz,Radiance Night Cream 0.25 oz,Radiance Eye Cream 0.14 oz & Radiance Lip Shimmer 0.09 oz

This cute kit contains 5 different lotions and potions, including a full sized lip shimmer!
The aim of this kit is to enhance the skin's natural glow as well as keeping the skin smooth and moisturised.
This is perfect if you are new to the brand and you would like to 'sample' the range before committing to a full sized product.

Face cleanser: This was an amazing product! After washing my face with this my skin was left looking ten times brighter and smoother. The cleanser itself has a gel like consistency so it definitely soothed some of the problem areas and the scent reminds me of a typical 'spa' like scent.

Day Cream: This cute lil pump bottle was again great, I used this prior to applying my make up and it made my skin look and feel refreshed, the consistency is light and it did not feel greasy in any way. I adore the concoction of ingredients in this product, it contains royal jelly, bee pollen and cherry tree bark and collectively this works wonders to the skin and it even reduces the appearance of fine lines too.

Eye cream: it's never too late to use an eye cream and this lil dinky tube actually worked well even in the first use. This contains royal jelly which helps to soften the skin, increase the radiance and restore moisture back into the delicate skin around the eyes! Now that's alot to live up to but with prolonged usage i'm sure my under eyes will not be looking so baggalicious ^^ though the tube is tiny you really do not need to use alot, the size of a grain of rice should be just fine.

Night cream: I look forward to my night time skin care routines because I get to use this, such a lovely thick cream that soothes and comforts the skin and does the 'work' whilst you drift off. Waking up my skin looks noticeably brighter and this also sinks in quite fast so no greasy face or mitts here!

Lip Shimmer: I am a big fan of Burt's bees lipbalms but I have never tried a lip shimmer before. This lipbalm contains vitamin E, coconut and sunflower oils so my lips felt smooth and hydrated but not only that! This also smells like fresh peppermint and it gave my lips a refreshing cold feel too which was totally unexpected, I liked this alot, another great addition to my ever growing lip balm stash ^^

I definitely recommend looking into this kit because the samples have enough product for you to try, I hate sachet samples because I tend to forget or lose them. You have enough product to decide whether you like it or not, this also makes a great gift idea for anyone who needs a bit of TLC. Burts Bee's is a great brand for skin and lip care.

Have you tried anything from the radiance range?

You can also find me on Bloglovin|Facebook|Instagram 

6 comments:

  1. What a really lovely little kit this is, I really like the sound of the cleanser, I am also a huge Burts Bees fan x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there :)
    Your blog is so sweet! I've just recently come back from a break and have started up my blog again with a new theme...come check it out :)

    Love x
    elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Beautyqueenuk It sure is <3 ^^ definitely look into this if possible, am sure you will love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Elliebea aww thank you! ^^ <3 sounds great! I will check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love burts bees!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Eleanor Yay another fan! ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara