Thursday, 23 January 2014

Primark S/S 2014 Collection / Top Picks

Primark S/S 2014 Collection

I swear it felt like yesterday when I posted my A/W picks from Primark! Time sure does fly!
Here's another fresh instalment of my top Spring/Summer 2014 picks from the much loved store - Primark.

Clothes: As much as I love black, spring gives us a chance to inject some colour into our wardrobes and these three pieces are my fave! The soft pastel yellow jumper is great to just throw on for those breezy spring days. The two blazers that I have picked are absolutely adorable, I just couldn't stay away from the black one, I mean it still has accents of colour right? The bright jade green blazer is perfect for both day and night wear. These basic staples should be in every girl's closet.

Accessories: Primark have really upped their game, particularly in the accessories department. I am particularly drawn towards the big chunky statements pieces because it can even dress up a plain basic white tee. Definitely pick up one (or a couple) of those necklaces :) I am loving that milkshake pink bag, definitely screams spring and as much as I love a monochrome ensemble I do love pastel shades too ^^ The 'bite me' shopper bag is uber cute! why carry around groceries in plastic bags when you can use one of these?! And lastly I am obsessed with all things holographic... I seriously think accents of holographic can make an outfit because you do not want to over do this trend, adding just a clutch and some shoes will liven up a normal day to day outfit and that's why I think this clutch should be a must have!

Have you seen the S/S 2014 Collection? What takes your fancy? Comment below :)

28 comments:

  1. love the blazer color :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green blazer looks fab, have to keep an eye out for it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that green blazer and the bag! I can't wait to go to Primark!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primark are absolutely killing it for SS14 - who doesn't love a bargain piece?!
    Really like your picks and your blog!

    Nakita x
    N. Style & Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with that milkshke pink bag!! That shopper bag is super fab! Can't get enough of Primark. Great post x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Primark is great and always packed! Loving Spring pastel colours xx
    http://milimola.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Andystyle I couldn't agree more ^^ Such an uplifting colour :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt <3 a girl can never have too many blazers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Corinne definitely! That green blazer seems to be a popular choice <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Nakita Banger I absolutely agree with you! <3 aww thank you so much!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Chloe ahh yes! <3 the bags are looking super cute this season! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Amilia Sofia definitely and still everyone goes lol <3 I guess that's the beauty of Primark xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice picks! I love the watermelon tote <3 I came from the Where Rainbows End blog hop! :))

    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went to Primark press day and they have some amazing stuff for SS! I love the bag picks you've put here.

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Elif Onay Thank you! ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Mademoiselle Lala aww awesome! <3 Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved your blog
    Great post

    Please visit: trendybutterfly.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the blazer it's so cute!
    Popped over from Dolly Dowsies blog hop

    http://alices-wonderland93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh how gorgeous is that holo clutch and pink bag?! I neeeeeeeed them both haha! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh I am due a primark visit soon! I'm loving the bag and floral blazer :)

    Hopped over from Dolly Dowsies blog hop!
    I'm running one too if you'd like to join it.

    www.times2style.co.uk

    Rachel || Times2Style

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Alices-Wonderland ^^ aww I know right? isn't it a beaut! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Gemma haha! <3 I couldn't decide either, having both though is a good option! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Times2Style Definitely! :) after seeing the collection! Aw cool! I have visited ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh how I wish there was a primark in the US! You have such a nice blog and I am now following you:)
    babblingbrigid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Brigid Lynch <3 You've got walmart/sephora/j crew/kohls/macys just to name a few and I don't mind swapping! Lol I've always wanted to shop in the US :( aww thank you! it means alot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Jamie-Lee I know right?! ^^ <3 some pieces were quite eye catching :) Thank you! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara