Thursday, 2 January 2014

NYE: Outfit, Accessories And Make-up





Here's to a happy & sparkly 2014! I Hope you all had a lovely NYE, I certainly did. We headed out to watch the fireworks display in London and whilst coming back I had a think, 2013 was a good year for me, the countless blessings and the lessons learnt so here's hoping that 2014 will be a year full of happy changes and more happy moments! God willing ^^

Here is a lil post to show you my outfit & make up products that I wore on NYE.

Style: I absolutely adore this sparkly number from Zara, such a cozy jumper with added sparkle, the perfect choice for NYE. I paired this with my favourite Casio Watch, my wedding ring and a Vintage style pearl ring which I got from Accessorize. I kept the accessories to a minimum since the jumper did most of the talking ^^

Makeup: My face was kept minimum but with a glow factor, since my skin did not need a full face of foundation, I decided to prime my face first with Benefit's porefessional just so everything stays put I then opted for the Ginvera BB cream followed by the Revlon colorstay concealer for any problem areas and for those pesky dark circles. To finish off the face I lightly dusted the Pur Minerals 4 in 1 face powder to mattify my complexion.
For the eyes i'd put forward my trusty Eye of Horus liquid define liner since this literally lasts the whole day and the pigmentation is fabulous! To finish off the eyes I used my second favourite mascara, the L'Oreal volume million lashes luminizer in this gorgeous plum shade, it also adds extreme length and I didn't want to use the traditional black.
I decided to take out my favourite MAC blusher in Dolly mix and lightly brush this onto the apples of my cheeks, there is just something about pink rosy cheeks that looks amazing in winter.
For the lips I actually went for a medium warm red lippie called Copper Mine by FrontCover which is very winter-esque, I simply dabbed the colour on and finished it off with the Vaseline Paint the town red to add sheen and moisture to the lips.

What did you wear on NYE?

8 comments:

  1. Oooo as if you have Chanel no5. I really love Chanel. I went to a local pub on NYE so just wore some tartan trousers!

    Love Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Benefit porefessional, it's fab isn't it? x

    |DippyWrites|

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Em Sheldon lol ^^ ooh! tartan's good! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Albertine Brandon definitely! ^^ really makes the make up stay put! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i wore a face mask! too poorly to move :( i plan to make up for it next weekend though!!

    btw i followed you from the bright side blog!! would you be willing to check my blog out and maybe follow? http://traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Tracey Leigh aww! :( Hope your're feeling much better now :) that's great! thank you! sure i will check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog Hop Friday! Nice to meet you, please follow me Click CLK Fashions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purchase your authentic luxury brand name watch with a MAJOR discount over at LuxerWatches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara