Wednesday, 29 January 2014

Monthly Favourites | January 2014

Clockwise from the bottom: Burt's bees almond milk beeswax hand cream | Benefit's porefessional primer | Estee lauder double wear mascara | Benefit's that gal primer | Burt's bees radiance eye cream

Welcome to a fresh new monthly favourites of 2014! I seem to have a theme in this favourites post and that is - mini beauty products.
I have accumulated quite a selection of unused minis that seem to never get used so whilst clearing out my stash I decided to incorporate them into my make up routine ^^

These five miniatures deserve to be spoken about, since I did get on well with these and I may even go to purchase the full sized ones <3

Burt's Bees almond milk beeswax hand cream - This is such a lovely thick cream that I now use in the night before sleeping and this has surely helped sooth any dry skin patches and it adds alot of moisture back that was lost. I also need to point out that this smells like marzipan! So scrummy. A little goes a long way with this product and it sure is great for travelling too!

Benefit's Porefessional primer - I received this sample but I kept it stored away since priming is the forgotten step in my routine, I tend to 'laze' away because I do not have the time BUT adding this to my daily make up routine was the best thing yet! It minimises my pores and it keeps my make-up on for longer, I do not need to powder as much and this has such a lovely silky texture.

Estee Lauder double wear mascara - This lil beaut has all the capabilities of being a decent mascara, It adds definition and lengthens my lashes to an extreme length and do you know the best part? it does not smudge ^^ one of my favourites in my collection amongst Rimmel and L'oreal. I would love to try more higher end mascaras though!

Benefit's That gal primer - Again staying with the primer topic, this was another sample that I had stored away. This added luminosity to my complexion, it definitely brightens and it held my make up so it's another winner! I have learnt that you should NEVER skip the priming part, since it creates a perfect clean canvas for your make up.

Burt's Bees radiance eye cream - I received this in a mini radiance kit and I love this stuff! I can confidently say that this brightens, lifts and hydrates my eye area <3 I will have to purchase the full sized one soon...at £20,a pop.



What have you been loving this month?

20 comments:

  1. I also have a sample of the Porefessional and I am so sad it's almost empty! Considering repurchasing it though! :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Porefessional! I had to buy the full size after my sample ran out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive found that i like most of burts bees, but not the face wash haha, I did a post on it not too long ago. Im going to haveto try the primer, ive been looking for a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh I would like to try the Benefit primer. I also have the Porefessional sample & it's pretty good, Clinique's is on a par xx
    Mili Mola

    ReplyDelete
  5. The benefit primer sounds amazing!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely blog.Visit and follow my blog, I will do the same as a return.
    http://sumitrastuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to try the Benefit primer!

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Kallie it sure is <3 do try it out, you'll be amazed! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Natalie loves beauty I will be the same too soon! Ha! It is one of the best primers I have ever used x

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kristan B I'm not too far behind hehe! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Lyndsay D Ooh! will have to read your review :) yes definitely give it a try! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Amilia Sofia I just love make up samples and the lil tubes have enough product so that you decide whether you like it or not x

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lizzie F it sure is fab! <3 give it a lil try if your out and about :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Sumitra Magdalin thank you, I will have a look, if I like it I will for sure follow x

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Kelly you really should! <3 highly recommend both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the porefessional and that gal primer too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like Burt's Bees lip balms and want to try more skincare now!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Inez they both are equally as nice <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Mademoiselle Lala I highly recommend it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara