Saturday, 18 January 2014

Lush Wishlist #2

lush wishlist 2
Clockwise from the top: Dorothy bubble bar // Phoenix rising bath bomb// Honey bee bath bomb// You've been mangoed bath melt// The comforter bubble bar

I have accumulated quite a few products from Lush and it has kind of become an obsession. I went out in the sales to purchase some Lush products which I will be posting in a few days for a Lush haul post but there it just something about this shop that makes you want to come back for more... please tell me it's not just me ^^ I have been eyeing up these five products and I would purchase these after everything in my stash has finished.

Dorothy//£3.25
This colourful, floral-smelling bubble bar helps you feel magic.
When you need to clear your mind and float up the yellow brick road, indulge in this rainbow of a bubble bath. Ylang ylang and orange flower absolute create a heady floral fragrance, which will lift your mood.

A mystical, shimmering purple and green layered ballistic that rises in the water on a cloud of exotic spice fragrance.
When your skin is feeling over-cooked and in desperate need of hydration, Phoenix Rising’s blend of cocoa and shea butters will have you rising out of the bath with soft, luscious skin. Its rich, cinnamon fragrance will also lift your mood if you’re feeling out of sorts.


A sweet-scented bath bomb with honey and rhassoul mud to soothe skin.
A good soak in a Honey Bee bath will soothe and cleanse the skin thanks to its wonder trio of honey, aloe vera, and rhassoul mud, a clay mined near Morocco’s Atlas Mountains. Its sweet caramel honey scent can also be found in our best-selling Honey I Washed The Kids soap and It’s Raining Men shower gel.

This moisturising melt made with exotic fruit butters will lift your mood with its zesty fragrance.
A gorgeous way to wake up and replenish the skin: the bright citrus fragrance of lemongrass, lime and lemon oils lifts the mood, while its mix of cocoa, avocado and mango butters are a rich treat for the skin.

A bathtime blend of fruity essential oils to wrap you up in a big comforting hug.
Sometimes you just need to shut yourself off from the outside world under a blanket of fruity foam that will put you back in the right frame of mind to face the world.

Let me know in the comments below, what are your all time favourite picks and if you have tried/loved any of the products from my wishlist :)

20 comments:

  1. I've tried The Comforter one before and I must say it's my favourite thing I've ever gotten from Lush before! (I got it cut in sixes when I bought it) Definitely would recommend it or buy it myself again!!!

    cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a such a sucker for lush products i cant even walk past the shop without having a wonder in!

    btw i followed you from where the rainbow ends blog hop, would you check out mine and maybe follow - ive followed you on gfc and bloglovin x
    www.traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cachoo Joo Ooh! looking forward to try it more now! that's a good tip! I will definitely cut it up :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tracey Leigh I agree! ^^ I'm already following you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee bath products. Im so bored tonight I may just run a long hot bath and soak in it till Im wrinkly

    tzeyien89.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Steph haha! ^^ sounds like a good plan! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The comforter is one of my favorite things from Lush! Oh, and don't worry.... I've recently developed a complete Lush addiction so you're not alone in your obsession :) great post!

    faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Amy Barden yay! ^^ I'm double sure now to get the comforter <3 hahaha that's great! Thankuuu <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post has convinced me to maybe try some Lush products? Might try a few of these!
    Ffion x
    Teainoctober.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, You've Been Mangoed sounds divine! I popped into Lush before Christmas (which was crazy!) and ended up with a few bits and pieces. It's just so easy to pile a basket high in there!

    Sorcha x Bright Field Notes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it bad that I want to eat all of these?!

    lifeintheteenlane.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ffion Davies haha success! It just looks so inviting, I just cannot seem to get enough of Lush! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Sorcha M yes! sounds so tropicaly ^^ haha so true! It's become a common thing with me recently xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @FrancesMxx haha I don't blame you, if these were cakes i'd eat em too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Lush! I recently tried their Seanik shampoo bar and swear (for now) that I will never use anything else. Can't wait for your Lush haul!

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Kristan B ooh! I have not tried any of their shampoo bars since I always stick to bath items lol but I will look into one that is for my hair type and who knows it might be on wishlist #3 ^^ aww thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's definitely not just you, I'm always wanting to go back for more and finding things I decide I need to have. There's just so many amazing products at LUSH!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Jenni Megan I'm glad! ^^ definitely! it's so strange because I was never into Lush that much ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm dying to try the mango one, definitely gonna pick it up next time I'm passing by Lush :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Natalia K sounds amazing doesn't it? <3 I can't stop reading other reviews x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara