Sunday, 12 January 2014

LUSH Valentine's Day Collection 2014

Beautysets - lush
Clockwise from the bottom left: Neon love soap ~ Love locket bath bomb ~ The kiss lipgloss ~ Tender is the night massage bar ~ Close to you massage bar ~ Prince charming shower gel

I think I am slowly getting obsessed with Lush, After the success of their Xmas collection I am now head over heels in love with their new collection for Valentines day.
These six products look and sound amazing, I just want it all! 

Here are the descriptions for each of the products:
(Clockwise from the bottom left)

Neon love soap //£4.25 for 100g
This is a unique soap with an uplifting, fruity fragrance. Bergamot and rosewood work together to create a rich scent, whilst fresh figs, passion fruit juice and soya yoghurt nourish and soften the skin.

Love locket bath bomb//£6.95 each

The Love Locket was inspired by the kind of heart-shaped locket you wear as a necklace, perhaps with a secret photograph of a loved one inside. In the same way, you have to unlock (crack open) this Love Locket bath bomb to reveal the secrets hidden within…

The kiss lipgloss//£5.75 for 10g

A delightful, whipped up gloss made from luxurious and protective butters including Fair Trade shea and cupuaƧu. This preservative free tinted lip gloss gives a touch of colour to the lips. It’s so easy to apply you won’t even need a mirror!

Tender is the night massage bar//£6.50 for 60g
Probably our most romantic product ever...with exquisite floral essential oils and a beautiful floral fragrance to leave your skin smelling absolutely divine. Re-launching for Valentine’s Day, this product will be staying on permanently.

Close to you massage bar//£5.50 for 45g
This smooshable massage bar is beautifully fragranced with Fair Trade vanilla absolute. Inspired by the humble Jammie Dodger biscuit – as you peek through the heart shaped hole on top of bar you can see into the sumptuous white fondant centre.


Prince charming shower gel//£4.65 for 100g
With marshmallow root, Fair Trade vanilla and fresh pomegranate juice, Prince Charming will sweep you off your feet and carry you off into the sunset, leaving your skin silky soft and smelling lovely – the fragrance is made using a beautiful blend of grapefruit, sandalwood and geranium oils.

SEE THE COLLECTION >> HERE <<

Though the collection is small, it does include potential hits. The three products that I am intrigued by are the shower gel, lipgloss and the bathbomb. They seem to be my kind of a scent/product that I would actually use and I ABSOLUTELY adore the bath bomb, isn't it mega cute? I also love the colour of the lipgloss, so candyfloss like. This mini collection has won my heart... has it won yours? Comment below <3 

You can also find me on Insta, I upload all sorts of things. From Beauty products to snapshots of my cat so to keep up with all things Bows and Pearls be sure to follow <3

44 comments:

  1. I really want the heart locket bomb :D thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound amazing, I don't even know which one I'm the most excited to try! Although I do love the name Prince Charming for the shower gel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh... I would love to have the prince charming shower gel!
    www.thefashionnewbieandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo many cute things, Lush really makes excellent use of all the different holidays throughout the year :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this collection! I definitely need to go and check it out in store :) xx

    http://www.suzyheartsbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found your blog from Fiona's blog hop. I get the kiss lip gloss every year but really love the sound of those bath bombs. LUSH always have such gorgeous products, hard not to treat yourself when the products smell and look so good
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try Prince Charming, it sounds heavenly! I've tried a few of their previous VD collections and they haven't disappointed so I am sure all of these will be great. Although Lush is my only valentine since I hate Vday! The Neon Love soap looks adorable too! I would never want to use it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh it just dawned on me that it's valentines day soon! Maybe i'll have to treat myself to some lush goodies :-))

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog through Fiona's blog hop :) I really love the sound of the Prince Charming shower gel - Might end up picking it up!

    Chloe - Very Lovely Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  10. Didn't know they did a Valentines day collection, thanks for sharing! x
    Last chance to enter my MAC giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't even know they did a Valentine's collection! Can't wait to try it
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I really love the look of the neon love soap. Dropping by from the blog hop at Dolly Dowsie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You would not believe how excited I am to try out some of the things from this collection :D

    Found your blog through the Where Rainbows End Blog Hop :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh! It feels like Christmas JUST ended like a week ago and Valentine's Day products are already popping up in stores!! Haha but these Lush ones DO look really good :P
    I think my two favourites out of their collection are the Neon Love soap and the Love Locket Bath Bombs!

    cachoojoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Candy Floss Cloud me too! looks so interesting! I want to know what is inside it! ^^ no problem :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Jenni Megan I agree but i have chosen my three hehe ^^ and the shower gel sounds so dreamy lol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Isabelle Ottes that makes the two of us :) sounds brill! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Charlotte MacDonald-Gaunt I so agree! that is one of the reasons as to why I love Lush <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Suzyheartsbeauty ahh yes! looking forward to any possible reviews :) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Atthebeautydesk definitely! Lush is the place to go for self treating! ahh awesome! Do you have a review of the lipgloss? xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. @Jemma Lamble definitely! I have never tried any valentines products from Lush but these look fab! I hope i can get something before it disappears, that's the thing with Lush products, I never want to use it lol just too pretty <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. @Sharlotte ^^ definitely! why not?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. @Chloe it does sound charming :-p xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Jenny Scott Russell neither did I until I visited their web page :) no problemo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Selina haha ^^ I couldnt agree more, Lush is more like a candy store. Keep coming back for more treats <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. @Amy Liddell Neither did until I had a browse on their site! ooh :) that's great! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. @Naomi Lavelle It sure is a beaut! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. @Louise Smith haha ^^ believe me I felt the same when I came across it on the site ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. @Cachoo Joo haha yes! they're so quick I wonder how they get time to plan and make everything on time :) Lush really does amaze me, Yes the soap and bath bomb looks brill too xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ah it all sounds rather delicious :D I can't believe the bath bomb is nearly £6 though :/ for one bath I don't know if I could justify that. I'm obviously a tight wad haha! xx

    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have a sneaky feeling I will love this shower gel! :) Thanks for the great post!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. @Gemma :) lol I have seen the size of it, it's huuuge and apparently you can break it into three usuable pieces ^^

    ReplyDelete
  33. @Heather Nixon I agree! It certainly is <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. @Mademoiselle Lala Hehe ^^ sounds amazing doesn't it?! ^^ aww thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. oooo I am now super excited to go into Lush and purchase a few of these for myself!!

    http://kelsielaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. @Kelsielauren haha! definitely ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  37. @Amy Keeling ^^ I agree! don't you just want it all?! hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. @Amilia Sofia definitely! nothing like a good ol' pamper sesh <3

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very nice collection and well thought of! I followed your blog BTW, hopefully you can follow back! Cheers to the weekend!

    http://askkaymarie.blogspot.com/

    Brightside Beauty Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  40. @KayMarie ^^ It is a lovely collection <3 thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara