Saturday, 4 January 2014

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil In Original | Review




Meet 'airbrush' in a pot, that is what I like to call it ^^
I actually received this in the starter kit and I decided to take it out of my make up stash so that I could admire and talk about this gem of a product.

Product description:

For the ultimate, translucent "finishing touch" to your makeup, our bareMinerals Mineral Veil Finishing Powder infuses skin with softness and light, giving you the look of airbrushed perfection.
Make the most of your makeup with Mineral Veil® finishing powder, a see-through but spectacular finale for any kind of complexion. Minimising lines, absorbing oils, and softening your complexion, it gives you a flawless finish that's too good to miss. And best of all, it's utterly weightless. Just a bare veil of minerals that lock makeup in place and give your skin airbrushed perfection.
The product description really is on point, I couldn't of described it better myself.
The sturdy plastic jar is great for on the go and it even has a sifter so that you can control the amount of product that you want to use.
This is available in four shades/types, The original shade that I have is suited for all skin tones because it buffs into a transparent finish.
This buffs perfectly to leave the skin looking literally airbrushed, my make up was also kept looking 'freshly put on' for a couple of hours since it kept the oiliness away.
This does not settle into any fine lines nor does it settle onto any large pores.
It is such a feather light powder that you can not feel on your face which is such a plus!
This is one product that I have been enjoying recently and I am sure that I will love this even more in the warmer months <3
So if you are looking for a light and natural looking translucent powder that helps control shine, oil and doesn't make you look 'ghostly' then definitely check this out!

Check it out here - £20 for 9g

You can also find me on Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram

21 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this product, it is one of my holy grails. I've used it for about six years now, love it!

    xo Franchesca
    cityymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review... :) Havn't tried this yet..

    The Lipstickholic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha you have basically described my dream powder, I think this is next on my lust of powders to try! Lovely review!
    Folliwing you now by the way :)

    www.pookybanana.blogspot.ie

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this too it's my summer foundation. My only problem is that the BM brushes shed alot but they give me the best airbrush affect and I can totally tell the difference in coverage between these brushes and using a Real Techniques buffing brush... can you or anyone tell me what brushes I should use please? I'm thinking maybe MAC? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this sounds amazing! I've never tried Bare Minerals but their powders seem to be very well-loved! Great review! :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have this powder and it was very good, I just prefer to use pressed powder, it's a bit less messy :o). I have tagged you in the Thankful for Blogger friends TAG, and hope you'll join in :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/thankful-for-blogger-friends-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @City Mermaid wow! that's amazing! I can understand why you absolutely <3 this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Huda thank you! I definitely recommend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Hannah Murphy haha yay! definitely get this! you'll love it :) xx thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Aliya that's fab! have you looked into crown or nanshy brushes? I definitely recommend both brands :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Natalie Loves Beauty aww thank you! definitely look into it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Charlotte MacDonald - Gaunt I do agree, for a quick application it may not be the best thing lol aww thank you! sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Amanda Chic thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo thanks Zara I'll definitely look into them both xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to try this, I have only ever tried Bare Mineral mineral powder which felt so light on my skin.

    Kah-Feh Yen | YSL Rouge Volupté Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Wanischa definitely check it out :) the foundation is brill too! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks great! I have acne scars on my cheek so I'm forever looking for make-up that covers them up effectively! I personally love YSL's touche eclat foundation that is like liquid airbrush haha! But I'll HAVE to give this a go!

    Thank you for sending me your blog link in the chat on sunday :) I have now followed you on Bloglovin' and can't wait to read more!

    If you fancy a peek I'm over at www.lotsofloveme.blogspot.co.uk - I'm hoping this is the year I start to get my big following (fingers and toes crossed!)

    Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never ever tried this but heard its like air brushed skin to, lovely post

    Libertylovesmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Laura Brooks It's <3, You should definitely give it a try :) aww thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara