Wednesday, 25 December 2013

Yankee Candle Wishlist ★

Untitled #9


Yankee candles are a firm favourite amongst bloggers and even the public but I do have a confession to make... I have still not tried it (hides under covers) So whilst I was browsing the Yankee Candles website I decided to make a lil wishlist of the scents that I would actually want to try <3
I have seen and heard alot about the pink sands one so that had to be included in my list. 
Yankee candles have such an array of scents, wish I could try it ALL! ^^
I would love to know what yankee candle is your favourite and what would you recommend a first timer?
I am sure that once I try one... I will be back for more ^^

I will not be posting on the 26th since that is the day to SHOP the place down but blogging will commence back on the 27th! I cannot wait to show you my purchases in my future haul posts :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful post
    love the one with pink
    wanna follow each other via GFC and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Juelz John thankyou! ^^ I shall check out your blog soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom has Pink Sands in a reed diffuser, it is beautiful smelling!

    Beth @ http://dreamcatcher-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara