Sunday, 15 December 2013

When Pink Grows Up | Bad Apple Cosmetics Polish In Anna*





As much as I love pastel shades ^^ see previous NOTD here I also LOVE pinks, definitely in the light-medium spectrum.
This is one Pink that I love, earlier this year I actually reviewed this and you can read the post here - link
I would definitely describe this as a grown up pink, a berry toned pink that has blue undertones. Quite a unique shade and that's why I love this.
This shade is suited for all seasons and this also makes a good colour for a 'coffee cup in hand shot for Instagram'
After two coats the colour reaches it's full opacity and the finish is also glossy too!
Wear time is great, A hard wearing and a chip resistant polish! It has the potential to last upto a week provided that you use a topcoat.
Bad Apple Cosmetics is another nail polish brand that I quite like, there are no nasty ingredients and the shades are inspired by the 1970'S cars, don't believe me? go and check it out here - link

Have you tried Bad Apple Cosmetics before? 

6 comments:

  1. Cute little shade this is, never heard of the make though x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautyqueenuk you should definitely check em out! the link is at the bottom :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely colour. Will have to go and check them out!

    Thanks for the link via Twitter!

    Roxilicious82 @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag! Really nice blog, thank you so much for sharing with me via twitter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @roxanne louise sure! no problem xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @carly rowena aww thankuuu <3 no problemo! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara