Saturday, 7 December 2013

Soap And Glory | Super Colour Fabulipstick Powder Coat Matte In Supernude*




What a mouthful! Such a huge name for one mighty lipstick!
First off I am so excited to try Soap and Glory make up for the first time! I didn't know what to expect so do read on because I was far from being disappointed.

Soap and Glory have only three shades available in this particular collection.
This range is quite unique because it states that it gives hydration to the lips whilst giving a super matte finish... now this is definitely something to try out.

Product description 
Glides on, stays put and packs a colour punch! Featuring our exclusive POWDERCOAT™ MATTE finish to fix velvety-rich colour to your lips, 3-D PLUMP™ peptide complex to tone and plump, and orchid extract to soften and moisturise. Available in 3 shades: Supernude, Blush Pink, Pom Pom

I am in LOVE with the packaging! Super girly but stylish at the same time, looks quite high end for a high street brand.
The matte black and milkshake pink compliment each other so well, a lovely colour combo.
I love the Soap and Glory logo that is imprinted onto the lipstick, it definitely gives the lipstick a more high-end feel. A part of me doesn't even want to ruin the design ^^
In terms of the shade it is the ultimate nude - a natural with a slight warmer tone which is perfect for any skin tone.
The pigmentation is great and this surprisingly lasts quite long, wear time that I got out of it was around 3 - 5 hours which is pretty impressive for a high street lipstick.
Though this has a matte finish, it did not cling onto any dry patches on my lips, it is so comfortable and hydrating for a matte which seems so unreal but it is true!
The formula is quite smooth and this enables the lipstick to glide smoothly straight from the bullet.
The 3D plump peptide complex in the formulation helps gives your lips look more full and plump, there wasn't any uncomfortable tingling sensation that usually comes with all lip plumping products and I feel that my lips were gently plumped. I honestly feel that this is like a push up bra for your lips! ^^
Lastly the scent of this lipstick is AMAZING! it smells like vanilla and it reminds me of cake... WIN!

So if you are looking for a lovely nude lipstick that a) enhances your lips gently by making them look fuller and b) still has a moisturising factor even though the finish is powder matte then definitely go for the Fabulipsticks by Soap and Glory!

Definitely worth the price! Check it out here - link 

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely shade, definitely a mouthful though x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kallie :) it sure is <3 high five to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beautyqueenuk :) i agree :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shade & the review!
    http://www.electorelegance.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Zain :) aww thank you!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara