Friday, 27 December 2013

Review | Angels On Bare Skin Cleanser* From Lush





I have heard ALOT about Angels On Bare Skin and when I saw this in my goody bag I was ecstatic, I just could wait to try and see what wonders it would do to my skin. You can read my goody bag contents post here - link 

Product description..♥ 

Sometimes the best ideas are the old ones. This cleanser is based on an age old formula that uses the best of ingredients to amazing effects.
Angels on Bare Skin evens out skin tone, reduces redness and improves the health and appearance of your skin – giving a natural healthy glow.
The ground almonds in this product release their goodness and turn to an almond milk on your hand when you add water.


First of all this smells AMAZING! It has a beautiful scrummy herbal scent and every time I open this product I need to give it a good ol' sniff.
Visually you can tell that this has been made out of natural ingredients, this also made me feel assured that my skin will be taken care of, I just love products like this! Less ingredients are used but they're useful with great benefits for the skin.
Almond milk is used to brighten up the complexion, Kaolin is used to absorb excess oils and to gently cleanse. Vegetable glycerine is used to soften and moisturise the skin and essentials oils have been used too, all with their separate qualities to balance and tone out the skin, Lastly lavender is sprinkled onto the product to finish it off.

The amount that was on my palm was enough to cover the whole face, using this was a bit tricky at first but you need to slowly add a small amount of water and make it into a paste.
Applying this on my face was easy and fuss free, It turned into an exfoliator/cleanser and I saw the results immediately.
This did an amazing job at making my complexion brighter, smoother and balanced. I am sure that the more I use this, My skin's condition will improve more and more.
My skin type is combination and I found that the scrub element of the cleanser helped scrub away any dry patches, the milky paste helped to hydrate and nourish my skin while the clay element of the cleanser helped soak up any excess oils. YAY!
I love how this product is so 'hands on' because from the pot it is nothing but blended dry ingredients and essentially you are the one making your own cleanser by adding water.
I absolutely love this stuff! I will be purchasing another once this runs out.

Check it out here/£6.35* 100g - link

Have you tried Angels on bare skin? What are your thoughts?

12 comments:

  1. I went through a couple of tubs of this cleanser a while ago and I loved it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lush products! And this looks great!
    Thanks for your tips, I follow you on GFC #459, hope you would follow back
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting review! I have super dry skin so I love learning about new products. I am now following you and would love if you would check out my fashion/beauty blog and follow back.

    www.districtdamselstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Heather Nixon I can imagine how much you must love this product, I don't blame you! it's fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Elisa Cesarini aww that's great! no probs :) thank you! I have followed you back too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kelly Rose thankuuu! ^^ sure I am following you back on bloglovin :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a weird texture/formula for this product.
    Glad you're liking it so farr!
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Elena it is a crumbly/dry texture at first but then after water it turns into a paste, normally cleansers are already liquid but I love this <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg you've got such a cute space!! stay in touch... ^_^
    Lets follow each other on Gfc, Bloglovin...
    do follow and let me know will follow right back!

    http://the-glamorous-diva.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Manpreet aww thank you! ^^ sure! let me check out your blog too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this sounds gorgeous, I'm going to have to try it

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Allie Davies You must! ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara