Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Primark SS14 Collection | My Top 5 Picks ✔

Primark SS14 Collection | My Top Picks



I love big cozy jumpers and this one has an awesome print! I love how the floral print clashes with the tribal print.
Silky Rose Print Panel Sweatshirt, £8



I seem to be liking clutches alot at the moment and this elegant piece needs a new home! :p
Colour Block Envelope Clutch, £8



It's about time holographic was in fashion! I love how this clutch captures all of the colours! This would look against a monochrome ensemble.
Holographic Clutch, £8



These cute flats totally reminds me of primary school! How cute! I also love how fashionable it looks too, gotta snap up a pair!
Maryjane T-Bar Shoes, £12



No words to describe this beautiful piece! I LOVE this! This would look lovely on top of some cozy knits! I guess I am into big statement jewellery at the moment.
        Green Gem Necklace, £8


What are you looking forward to buying from the SS14 collection?

13 comments:

  1. I was in my local Primark on Saturday and almost picked up this clutch, but the queue was too long and I was in a hurry! It is sooo cute though!

    Lorraine x
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lolli k aww man! maybe next time ey?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the envelope bag. Looks so pretty! x

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shang J Totally agree! ^^ it can liven up any outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Alice Barton too right! ^^ didn't think it would be a trend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Go to say primark is doing well lately. Loving the jumper and pretty much everything else you've picked! Great post and lovely blog, thanks for sending me your link I'm following!

    Have a great Christmas x

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Francesca Vaughan Too right! ^^ aww thank you!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice;) would you like to follow each other? leave a comment after you follow, i will follow you back asap;)
    xoxo
    www.angelbirdbb.com
    ENTER GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely picks! Gorgeous jumper!
    L xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Lizzie F aww thank you! ^^ it sure is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning picks! loved the gorgeous gem necklace!
    Followed, hope you follow back :D
    love,
    Zain Alshammasi
    http://www.electorelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Zain Alshammasi aww thank you! ^^ I have checked out your blog and have! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara