Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Pixy Natural | Honeysuckle Soap*





It's like using a piece of art, I recieved this amazingly pretty soap in my Pixy pamper hamper which you can check out here - link
now I'm not going to lie but all my attention went towards the soap, it was the shimmer and glitter that was used to adorn the soap that literally made my jaw drop.

Product description
Our Honeysuckle Soap contains rich cocoa butter and macadamia oil to deeply moisturise your skin, it is great for all skin types but is particularly beneficial for dry or ageing skin. With a sheen of glitter and a summer-fresh honeysuckle fragrance, this is a beautiful bar!

I do not even need to describe how pretty it is, the picture says it all.
The scent is so scrummy! You can detect notes of the cocoa butter and macadamia oil within the honeysuckle scent. It is quite over powering but since this is handmade you are assured that none of the ingredients are artificial.
This really lathered up well, producing alot of foamy bubbles which made my hands feel extremely soft and pampered.
My hands were left squeaky clean and the scent still lingered on my skin for a bit too!

This makes a lovely gift too! Though it is one pricey soap, it is worth it for the shimmery/glittery goodness and the really natural ingredients because it is beneficial for your skin :) 

Check it out here - link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara