Saturday, 14 December 2013

Pastel Pretty NOTD | Barry M Mint Green Nail Polish






I just love pastel shades and I cannot wait to see the face of spring again.
I felt like sporting a pastel to brighten up this gloomy and very windy winter's day.
As much as I love jewel hued polishes that are very winter-esque, I do also love my pastels and bubblegum brights <3
One of my fave green shades is this Mint Green shade from Barry M.
This colour reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream but without the chips ^^
This applies very smoothly and all you need is two good coats for the colour to be fully opaque.
The finish is quite glossy and I did not even use a top coat.
What I also love about Barry M polishes is that it dries so quickly, even though I applied generously I did not have to wait around and fan my hands like a loony... 
You are assured that there are no streaks so the application is easy too!
Barry M is one of my favourite brands for Nail polish, they stock amazing shades!
For £2.99 I say grab em all! Available at Superdrug, Boots & Online! 
What is your favourite shade from Barry M? Let me know in the comments below :)

22 comments:

  1. I quite like this shade, it is suitable for all season, especially at that price! x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks mega cute :)

    http://yayalicemay.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barry m nail polsihes are the best! they're such good value for money <3

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. @beautyqueenuk pastels are so pretty! :) definitely! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sharlotte high five to that! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint green is one of my fav colours because its just so cute aw and it looks really nice on your nails!:)

    daisieblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. @rachel I agree! Barry M is great for quality at low prices :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @maisie davis mint green is a beaut! all i need now is a mint green jumper to match my nails lol aww thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this really is a gorgeous shade. I love mint polishes, so I need to buy this asap! x
    Gemma xx
    Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pastel colour! I love the Barry M nail art pens XD

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @gemma I so agree! I need more lol I only own this mint shade :( x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @jenny ho :) oh yes! Barry M nail art pens are fab! I have the pink one which i reviewed earlier :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Barry M nail polishes. I'm absolutely in love with their textured polishes, they're amazing!
    Eden xx edenroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting to try the Barry M polishes for a while now, and you just convinced me! I LOVE this shade by the way <3 Now I miss spring and summer!

    Liesl
    www.pretty-random-things.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. @edenrose aww! I have not tried their textured polishes, sounds fab though! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. @liesl yes! success! lol i know right, this shade is just spring / summer combined :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty color! I love the bubble gum container you're posing with - looks very retro :)

    Bailey
    aka Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  18. @Aka Bailey thank you! ^^ That's why I chose it ^^ I just love pastels :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this!! And I love the photo, too! Pastels are the best and are a two-way tie with neons for my favourites. Have you seen China Glaze's Highlight of My Summer? It's a really bright mint and I was addicted to it in the summer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. @Jennie aww thank you! that means so much to me! glad you like the post! Ooh no I have not seen or tried that shade but am sure it must be a good one! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara