Sunday, 1 December 2013

Monthly Favourites | November 2013 ★



Clockwise From The Top: Choco Boy Confectionery | Revlon Photoready Cream Blusher | Nanshy Flat Top Buffer Brush | Weleda Skin Food | The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick

I still cannot believe that it is the end of November, time sure does fly at lightning speed!
So the end of another month means a fresh new monthly favourites post. I sure love featuring and talking about what I have been loving every month so here's another installment, enjoy! :)

Choco Boy Confectionery: I tried this for the first time and I loved it, I seriously didn't know what to expect and I kind of bought it because of the packaging.. I guess my love for kawaii asian foods will never fade. These are basically cute snacks in the shape of a mushroom, each one has a chocolate cap and the stalk is made out of biscuit, pretty neat! I need to re stock ^^

Revlon Photoready Cream Blusher: My forgotten favourite, I have been enjoying using powder blushers but recently whilst sorting out my make up drawers, I saw this and thought that I should start wearing this again and I have been wearing this alot ever since I shopped my stash ^^ I do not even know why I stopped using this because the pigmentation and texture is great!(Review)

Nanshy Flat Top Buffer Brush: This brush has really changed my thinking towards my foundation routine, it used to feel like a chore but using this brush I can easily achieve a flawless complexion in seconds, it is mega soft and the easy grip handle gives you the ability to work the product in nicely. (Review)

Weleda Skin food: This should be your winter companion! A thick balm like cream that has worked wonders on my dry skin, it now has a permanent place on my bedside table, everyone should own this skin feeding cream! ^^ (Review)

The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick: I have been using lippies alot more lately and this one is the shade for me, glides on smoothly and the creamy texture keeps my lips hydrated and soft. The colour pay off is amazing and the colour range of the colour crush collection should definitely be checked out!(Review)

What have you been loving this month?

8 comments:

  1. That chocolate looks yummy and I love Revlon cream blushes too! They kind of dry to a powder finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sara passing :) I kinda finished it all the same day i bought it ^^ oops yeah that blusher is so uniquely textured, maybe that's why I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yumm those choco bars look yummy I love chocolate I can never stop eating them :) xx

    www.niviisdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nivii y :) anything chocolatey is great lol but these were something else! really addictive stuff! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad I came across your blog through Scarlett's (The Trendy Chick's) link up, I love your it! I've read your Body Shop lippy review, the colour is divine and it suits you!x

    weekendrambles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely list of favourites and I love how you've summed them up so precisely yet without rambling (something I need to work on!)
    those treats looks yummy :P where did you buy them from?
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Shobhan Chareka aww thank you so much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Iqra aww thankuuu! I try my best not to ramble which does happen but i usually edit bits out so its a smaller more precise post to read :) I forgot to mention that I got it from asda! out of all the places ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara