Sunday, 22 December 2013

Miss Patisserie | Le Pud*











Last night I needed an hour to myself so I naturally went to the bathroom, ran the water and decided what bath bomb to use next, I have accumulated quite a few now and it was ever so hard to decide ^^
After a few minutes I chose Le Pud from Miss Patisserie <3

Product Description:
Le Pud is back for another year due to popular demand. It has a beautiful, elegant fragrance of frankincense and Persian rose. Directions: Drop your pud in a warm bath and relax!

This is such a pretty bath bomb and when I received this along with two other goodies to review I knew that I needed to keep this for a very cold and dull winter's day.
It comes packaged in this very kitsch style box and this makes a perfect last minute gift idea too!

The detailing is amazing for a bath product, from the delicate holly that is placed on top of the pudding to the lightly sprinkled glitter to finish it off, I was in love... with it.

Though it is a Christmas product it did not smell christmassy to me, it was quite an uplifting fragrance which is actually perfect for the dull and colder months.
When I popped this into the tub, the bath bomb sank to the bottom and started fizzing away. It was neither a slow melting bathbomb nor a fast fizzer.

It gave my bath water a beautiful pinky purple tint with lightly sprinkled glitter that floated on the top, this bath water was definitely fit for a princess <3
The scent lingered on until the end and I found this one to be quite heavily scented. I would describe it as a citrus meets floral scent, quite a complex one to actually pin point but it is very far from the traditional sweet/cinnamony scents that are commonly found in christmas products.

There was no need to clean up and I left the bath feeling uplifted and strangely motivated!

Check it out here - £3.90*/link

What is your favourite product from Miss Patisserie?

20 comments:

  1. What a lovely look bath bomb, and the smell sure
    sounds lovely c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic, I love how it is packaged x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bathboom looks fantastic! And it would be perfect for a relaxing bath. Hope you have a great day!

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog post :)
    check my blog out you might like it =)

    http://aleenarana.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bath bomb looks soooo pretty and chic. It sounds like that the smell would be really nice too (mmm.. roses..).

    Olivia Beauty from the Fjord xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OO Don't think I have ever tried a product from here! Looks lush! Making me want to take a bath now :P

    Anywhooo thanks for messaging me on twitter through the #bbloggers chat! I have now added you on GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter, facebook and instagram and everything else under the sun haha, I hope you will follow me back too! All of my links can be found at the top of my site

    Can't wait to read more of your posts and be a loyal little commenter hun!


    Lucie // Fatbeautyx // My latest post (Blogsale!!! ) // Vote for me in the #UKBA14

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ice Pandora even i was amazed at how it performed, a definite recommendation! ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Beautyqueenuk It sure is the cutest! wish all bathbombs were like this ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Heidi Fuqua definitely a must for a cold winter's day xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Aleena Rana aww thank you! sure i will check it out! ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sindy Ng I totally agree! thank you! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Olivia tres chic! hehe ^^ a part of me didn't want to use it though lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Fatbeautyx aww hehe! ^^ omg wow! thank you! looking forward to reading your comments :) I have added you back too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazing, so pretty and a real treat for a relaxing bath! I love your photography too, it looks great!

    Alice from aliceinthelookingglass.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This bath bomb looks fab http://www.joannavictoria.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Aliceinthelookingglass aww thankuuu! ^^ I do try to improve the photos, learnt so much from other bloggers too :) but thank you glad you loved the review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Joanna Victoria ^^ it's harder to use when it looks so pretty lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. They look too nice to use :-) I start following your blog now. Can you please check out my blog http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be ; I only started last week and maybe if you like it, will you follow me? Thanx! Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Mieke Beelen I know right! ^^ but it had to be done :) thanks! sure I shall check it out! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara