Monday, 30 December 2013

Favourites Of 2013


Clockwise from the top: Rimmel scandeleyes mascara | Bare Minerals original foundation | Lush angels on bare skin cleanser | Eye of Horus liquid define liner | Nanshy flat top buffer brush

2013 Is drawing to an end and before we say goodbye to 2013 I wanted to share with you a round up of my monthly favourites that I have enjoyed the most throughout the year. Meet my five holy grails...

Rimmel scandeleyes mascara: Without a doubt, this has been the only mascara that I have been loving throughout this year, it ticks all the boxes of a good all round mascara, no clumps and it adds EXTREME length to my lashes, this performs so similar to the Benefit's they're real! and it is a much affordable dupe too!

Bare minerals original foundation: Because of this product, my skin's condition has improved, For me 2013 was a year of BB creams and mineral foundations, I just did not need a liquid foundation or a full coverage product. This mineral foundation gives that 'air brush' look without looking un-natural and cakey. My favourite thing about this foundation is that it let's your skin breathe. A product you will definitely find in my make up bag.

Lush's angels on bare skin cleanser: 
A new gem that I loved so much, I just had to add it in my round up! This may be the BEST ever cleanser I have ever used. With regular use I am sure my skin and complexion will be kept looking at it's best. Read the review here

Eye of horus liquid define liner: I am loving liquid liners again and when I received this to review I was amazed at it's ability to stay put. Such an intense black and it lasts all day!!! This has all of the qualities a decent liner should have, it definitely matches the likes of higher branded ones. Read the review here

Nanshy flat top buffer brush: Ahh! The brush that has changed the way I do my daily make up routine, A definite must have. With sponges and other face brushes streaking seems to appear, which is definitely not a good look but with this buffing brush, the product is distributed evenly and my face looks flawless. A perfect partner to the Bare minerals foundation <3 This is also great for lazy day applications. Read the review here

See you all next year! Hope you all have a great NYE <3

What have you been loving this month?

14 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Angels on Bareskin too, it looks awful but it is so lovely x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Beautyqueenuk YAY! ^^ high five to that! I agree definitely looks organicy/natural but it works wonders <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try a Lush cleanser in 2014, hearing so many good things about them ^_^
    The Blushing Giraffe| The Blog Loving
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Lush products and haven't tried their cleanser yet. I use the tea tree toner and a few of their fresh face mask. Will have to remember to pick this up to try next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Iqra ^^ You definitely should try it! Cannot wait to hear what you think about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Shopping Obsession ahh! I remember using that toner in my early teens but you should definitely pick this up and try it out :) am sure you'll be amazed! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. scandal eyes is soooooo good! love the back ground you used as well x
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Hann Marshall YAY ^^ I have featured it three times but I have still not written a review on it lol, In January I must! <3 Aww thankyou!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow that Nanshy brush looks amazing, and so similar to the Sigma F80! I don't own either, but I'd love a brush like this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Gemma ooh! ^^ I have not tried sigma but you should definitely get a buffing brush <3 you'll see the difference it makes, definitely recommended! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing! Some of your favorites are mine as well.
    thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The rimmel scandaleyes mascara is a good one. They really lengthened and made my lashes look fuller x

    http://lipstickandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Casey Lynn no problem :) aww that's awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Chloe that's fab to hear! It is an amazing mascara :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara