Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Dior Make Up | Spring 2014

Dior Make up Spring 2014

What a stunning collection! I just HAD to share this with you all ^^
I love Spring/Summer make up collections because it is full of vibrant colours and candy pastels.
This Dior collection is to die for! Talk about pretty pastels and cute bows!
It's not wrong to want the WHOLE collection right?
I extremely love the eyeshadow quads and the makeup palette.
NEED, WANT & GOTTA HAVE! <3
This collection pretty much sums up spring, brighter days, blooming flowers, new life... ah! I hope winter passes over quick now!
What are you liking from the collection? It's ok to name more than one thing ^^

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, I'm here from the grab a friend blogspot =)

    This collection looks great - thanks for sharing!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Corinne hey! nice meeting you from the hop ^^ no problem! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @beautyqueenuk I know right! don't you just want it all! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara