Friday, 13 December 2013

Cat Eyes | Eye Of Horus Line Define Liner*


When make up arrives like this I get MEGA excited, opening up this lil treat was fun ^^
I was sent an Eye of Horus product to try out and I instantly loved the black & gold theme.
Read on to find out more about this Australian owned company :)
Brand description..
The Eye of Horus range of Goddess eye makeup is based on Ancient Egyptian formulas and ingredients, including Carnauba wax, Rice Bran wax, Candelilla wax and the revered Moringa oil claimed by the Gods for its beautifying and regenerating powers.

Eye of Horus delivers to you, high quality and performance products that are...
Lengthening
Volumising
Smudgeproof
Longlasting
Non-clumping
Perfect for sensitive eyes 

Representing regeneration, health and protection the ancient Egyptian Symbol of the Eye of Horus ensures healing, wisdom and prosperity to its bearer.
Our products are not tested on animals and we deliver only the best. All our cosmetics are paraben free and contain as much natural content as possible, balancing organics with the highest effectiveness we are renowned for.







I love a good liquid liner so I was sent the Liquid Define to try out and as much as I love my Rimmel glam eyes & Maybelline stay precise, I will have to bid them farewell because this eyeliner is actually perfect!!!

Here is a lil description of the product..
The Eye of Horus Liquid Define Eye Liner is an amazingly easy to use liquid "texta" that draws a gorgeous black line on your lid, allowing for perfect definition.
The pen-like tip gives you complete control to draw on your line as thin or as thick as you like.
Dries almost instantly and won’t imprint on eye lids. Stays on all day or night!

Just like a felt tip pen this applies so precisely and with such an easy hold and grip so that you can easily create cat flicks within moments!
Tilting the pen can also change the thickness of the line, from the above piccy you can see that I was able to achieve a thin and thick line.
It glides so effortlessly too, all you need is a couple of brush strokes and you're done!
The pigmentation is fab, some liners state that it is blank but it it normally a watery black or even a dark grey, but this is true to the colour, a lovely intense black that doesn't even branch out. It just stays put!
I really commend the staying power, such a long lasting liner. From the morning until I had to take it off in the night, it just stayed. No irritations, no smudging and not too drying.
You would think that if this stayed on so well then it would be hard to remove... not exactly it was so easy to remove! I just used my Lancome Bi facil eye make up remover and it came off so effortlessly :)

I felt comfortable wearing this, with other liners I felt like I had something on my eyes but this felt so light ^^

All in all this liner is definitely worth buying without swatching it out, I just have that much confidence that anyone will love this!

Check it out here - £13*/link 

Have you tried this or any other products from Eye of Horus? <3

12 comments:

  1. looks like a great product, thanks for sharing! <3

    anacelinelabod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your really good at doing a straight winged eyeliner, I am still struggling to master the wing'd eyeliner look :< any tips?

    Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try this brand, they sound amazing, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ana celine :) no probs! thank you! glad you liked it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @shelby aww thank you!!! ^^ i learnt it from the queen of winged liners, LC! check out her tutorial on you tube, you'll be perfect in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @kate thank you! sure let me check out your blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. @inez you definitely should! ^^ such a lovely daily product now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll definitely have to check this out - love the packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @nikki you definitely should! I love it when make up is packaged so prettily! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to try this out! Thank you so much for the review! I love your blog. I am now following you. Check out my blog?thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. @casey lynn aww thank you! glad you loved the review! sure I shall check your blog out now :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara