Monday, 9 December 2013

Bling, Rings and Diamondy Things | David M Robinson Jewellery*

David m Robinson jewellery picks

Look at these fine pieces of jewellery! I am really into blue at the moment and if I had to pick out anything from David M Robinson then I would pick these unique looking pieces.
I would describe it as wearable art more than jewellery, and look at that ring especially!! I have never seen such a exquisite piece! Perfect for the partay season ^^
What is the price? I hear you asking well... around the £1,000 - £3,000+ mark ^^ A girl can dream non?
David M Robinson being a premier retailer of all fine jewellery, also have six showrooms in he UK and the one brand of time pieces that they sell are Rolexes! ^^ the ultimate watch to own and it would make a perfect gift too! Check out the mens Rolex watches for Christmas because I am sure it would make his day life! To check out all of the designer watches London then there is one showroom in the heart of central London that I recommend going for a visit.

What piece catches your eye?

This post is sponsored and I have been compensated for this publication.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely picks girlie :)

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautyqueenuk I know right! ^^ high five to that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LuxerWatches sells authentic brand watches, with authentic watches selling at a 75% discount.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara