Saturday, 23 November 2013

Unwind With A Pixy Giftset*



Waking up to a hamper like this left me feeling pretty surprised, recently I was sent this lovely hamper by an Irish skincare brand called Pixy Natural.
Pixy believe in pure and natural ingredients for their skincare products, read on to find out more about this interesting company.

"We use nature’s best in our products including moisturising shea butter, cocoa butter, fast-absorbing sweet almond oil and healing vitamin E oil to leave your skin soft and supple. Our Irish beauty products use essential oils for their amazing fragrance; some energise you, others bring you back in harmony to calm you and soothe away stress.
The fragrant aromas entice you, the rich colours enchant you and the natural ingredients make the Pixys’ products gentle, effective and soft on your skin.
True to nature, the Pixys shun any ingredients tested on animals, they use only the minimum amount of natural preservative needed to keep everything in peak condition for you to enjoy, and bring you a skincare experience that will leave you confident that whatever you wash away will not disturb Mother Nature’s delicate balance. 
All Pixy product containers are 100% recyclable and Pixy does it’s duty in protecting the environment."

And what better way to familiarise myself with the brand than to try a range of products!
In the hamper I recieved 4 products :)
- Lavender bath bomb
- Honeysuckle soap
- Muscle soothing bath salts
- Lime body scrub cubes

I am excited to try out the bath bomb and the soap the most! ^^ I am a bath bomb fanatic and who could resist a pretty soap? ^^
Over the next few days I will be reviewing each product in more depth so you will get a better understanding of the products too :)

Have you tried any products from Pixy before?

2 comments:

  1. I love the look and sound of these, especially the muscle soothing salts x

    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @beautyqueenuk it's the perfect gift since it has a range of products to try out :) yes! that will be handy for achy days ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara