Monday, 25 November 2013

Top Picks @ Mary Jane Fashion*

top picks from maryjane fashion

Mary Jane fashion is a celebrity and a trend-led brand that strives to bring great value, style and looks to us! The public.
I have picked my top favourites from clothing and accessories sections. Each piece is quite unique and on trend too! ^^

This monochrome bodycon dress is perfect for the party season, I like the monochrome eclectic print! This dress is part of the Cheap womens bodycon dresses section and it should be checked out!


I absolutely love this jumper, A lovely snug and cozy number that happens to be mega cute! A blogger's fave and I can definitely see why, daisy print on navy looks extremely lovely :)


This waterfall cardigan is a must for any wardrobe, the asymmetrical hemline adds that little bit extra to a casual day look. 



Pastel sweaters are a must! this cute jumper is great to throw on and perfect if you prefer brighter colours in winter.



This tartan/leather jacker is so on trend, a 'Rock chick' pick, perfect with skinnies and velour heels. Mary Jane fashion sells amazing ladies pu leather jackets.


A lovely candy coloured bodycon dress, great for the girly girl, I love that it also features a baroque print, another great pick from the cheap womens bodycon dresses section.


Ahh I am in LOVE with these boots, these will definitely toughen up any look. I would wear this with alot of knitwear! This will add a quirky twist to any winter ensemble.


Another leather jacket but this time there is a mixture of tweed and leather which looks just as nice, If you want to try out leather jackets then go for this one, a very stylish piece. Everyone should own a leather piece from the ladies pu leather jackets collection.



This post is sponsored and I have been compensated for this publication.

4 comments:

  1. Love that daisy jumper and those boots! Cute clothes (: found you from the monday mingle blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the asymmetric jackets!!!


    http://beautybyjennafer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @alyssa too cute right!? ^^ i need that jumper lol that's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jenn m :) high five to that! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara