Tuesday, 19 November 2013

The Winter Nail Edit ❄


So I have put together a collection of nail polish shades that are very appropriate for the winter season. These are the kind of shades that I would go for and so I wanted to share my winter nail edit be it a nude, glitter or a dark shade. 
There are low and high end options so there is a something for everyone ^^
Wearing shades like these can really finish up an outfit, perfect for running errands, grabbing a coffee with a friend or for an office friendly manicure.




Barry M Gelly polish in Lychee//£3.99: A greige nude and also a firm favourite of mine, a classic nude shade that has a high glossy finish! A must buy :)

Me Me Me nail collection long lasting gloss in 78 ambitious//£5: A pinkier nude, a very chic colour that is great for both day and night. 

Models own utopia//£5: A lovely milky lilac shade that will compliment any skin tone. 

L'Oreal top coat carat 910 gold lurex//£4.99: Awesomeness in a bottle! A lovely chunky gold glitter polish that looks lovely layered up on its own or as a top coat, Loving this on accent nails too!

Nail's inc Motcomb street//£11: A beautiful inky dark navy, can be mistaken for a black but it is such a unique shade, THE shade to wear when taking pictures of your costa/starbucks coffee in your hand ^^

Model's own gun grey//£5: Another beautiful dark shade, a greyish black with multi coloured shimmers. This polish has alot of depth and it really reminds me of a midnight sky. 


What shades do you go for in Autumn/Winter? 

12 comments:

  1. Oh that Mememe polish is a gorgeous nude shade! I've never tried any of their polishes before! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gemma ^^ you should definitely try it out, the range is pretty decent ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dark blue one !
    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr
    I have a giveaway on my blog, win a dress worth 44$ !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glittery loreal and the models own shade, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the gun grey shade! i like going for darker and berrry shades for autumn! also i love your blog posts, how do you find time to post so often? x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the L'Oreal top coat carat 910 gold lurex, it's perfect for winter! <3
    Hope we can stay in touch!

     xoxo -B ♡ MsBerryStylish 

    ReplyDelete
  7. @sara ^^ me too! that's secretly my top fave!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @sam good choices! paired together it would look pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ami me too! having a break from pastels/brights/neons is great! ahh I try to post daily, some weeks its a every other day kinda post but lately I have been enjoying blogging so I make sure i take time out to take pics, edit, upload and then type away... phew!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @sierra Hi sierra! A lovely choice for winter, seems acceptable to wear glitter now ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara