Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Scrapbooking 101 with Smashbooks* & a 10% discount just for my readers!


*Warning!* this is one lengthy post so you might want to grab a cuppa and by the end of the post you will want to buy a Smashbook...   

Cute stationery and scrapbooks, I just cannot seem to get enough. Who does not love decorating and personalizing stationery.
I was lucky enough to recieve a Smashbook to review. I was sent the retro blue version, there are so many styles to choose from and that is what makes Smashbooks so different from other scrapbooks, each book has a theme and based on the theme you will see that the pages have certain images/quotes/pages for you to add stuff in. Each Smashbook also comes with a handy pen/glue duo, this saves you time from finding that glue stick in your possible bottomless drawer.

About my retro blue Smashbook...
Your Retro Blue SMASH Folio with embossed chipboard cover stores all of your favorite things with throw-back appeal. But these arent just your ordinary journal pages, theyre covered with peachy-keen typography and vintage images to make design a snap.


Here are some of my favourite pages from the book.










As you can see there are many cutely designed pages to use! it can be used to store mementos or to jot some ideas down. I cannot wait to transfer all my mementos from my 'memory box' to this very spacious book. Altogether there are 40 pages which may seem like a small amount but I can guarantee you that you can fit alot in it, just like a junk drawer.
Here I have made a collage of the essential items you will need for scrapbooking, I tried to find cute and unique items that I would actually use but you can choose whatever floats your boat ^^

Scrapbooking 101


I have teamed up with Smashbooks to give (my readers) yes you! A special 10% discount off your purchase! Simply put in 'Zara10' on the 'if you have a discount code bit' whilst checking out!
You have until the start of the new year so you best grab one now! <3



I would love to know if you purchased one! comment below any links you may have of reviews and tell me what you think about Smashbooks ^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara