Saturday, 30 November 2013

OH SNAP! | Weleda Skin Food Cracker* Review



*Streamers not included*




I have heard so much about skin food and I finally got my paws on it! I was so excited to try this and I have got to admit that this stuff means business! After all this is one popular product and I can understand why. 

Here is the product description...

Weleda Skin Food is a nourishing and hydrating treatment for the whole body, especially hands, feet and elbows. This marvellous intensive moisture cream is a backstage beauty secret and been around since 1926. Suitable for vegetarians.

Weleda Skin Food is a deep-penetrating replenishing skin repair cream for dry patches of skin and for added protection. Ideal for skin that is dry, flaky and in need of extra care.

Made with organic sunflower seed oil, and extracts of wild pansy, chamomile, calendula and revitalising rosemary extract to perk up tired skin, it is a great rescue remedy for lack-lustre or generally undernourished complexions.

Skin Food is delicately fragranced with refreshing essential oils including sweet orange and lavandulae and is the natural choice for everyday care of the face and body.

It can be used as a protective cream in harsh weather and is excellent for anyone regularly out of doors.

The thing with this cream is that you should use it sparingly because it is that rich in consistency. You can use this on your face and body which is a plus, I would say that if you are going to use this on the face then use small amounts, with the body you can use a bit more since this is more like a thick balm than a cream.
You can even apply this onto your hands/feet as a hydrating treatment, simply apply the balm then cover it up by wearing gloves or socks and leave it on overnight. In the morning your skin will feel more soft and renewed!
Amazing right?
This cold weather can really take it's toll on my skin, especially on my hands and feet so it's nice to own a mini size that is great for on the go application.
This now has a place on my bedside table along with my other bedtime beauty essentials *idea!* - I will post my bedtime essentials soon! ^^
I love the scent of this too! it has this herbal meets citrus scent which is lovely, it may be a bit over powering but it doesn't smell artificial, I actually find it to be quite therapeutic.
These crackers are such a cute gift idea! Makes it perfect for the beauty obsessed friend or as a small treat for oneself :)
I also like how these minis have enough product for you to test out, enough for you to decide whether you love it or hate it.

I pretty much love this and it has become a firm staple in my winter essentials.


Have you tried this?

6 comments:

  1. The ingredients sounds wonderful really c;
    Glad it is working well! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ice pandora it sure is! definitely try it out if you can, your skin will thank you for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great gift idea, the product sounds lovely! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. @heidi-likes :) it definitely does :) give it a try some time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing I have sample sachets of this but noticed the cracker in the ASOS magazine such a nice gift idea love it x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jenny thank you! definitely should try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments and I do read each and every one. I also reply to each of your comments within a day or two so do check back. Any urgent enquiries, feel free to send me an email or message me on twitter @theycallme_zara